We Love —
- Surrounded by sophisticated boutiques, top luxury brands, trendy bars and exquisite restaurants, Tótem enjoys a privileged location.
- Sights such as Plaza de Colón, Puerta de Alcalá, Parque del Retiro and the Paseo de la Castellana are nearby.
- Meeting point for madrileños and visitors, TÓTEM Madrid offers an open and cosmopolitan ambience.
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Madrid, Salamanca —
Just north of Retiro park is Salamanca, an elegant neighbourhood brimming with exclusive shops and tantalising restaurants housed within beautifully designed buildings. Madrid's most well-known attractions are all within easy reach of this central neighbourhood. With brands such as Chanel, Dior & Gucci, this is a shopaholic's dream.
- Plaza de Cibeles & Retiro Park: 11min / 900m by foot
- Prado Museum: 6min / 2km by car
- Plaza Mayor: 12min / 3km by car
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Its eclectic common areas blend finesse and avant-garde style to create a sense of refined timelessness in the wooden panelling and the dark and elegant colour palette, balanced out with the contemporary furnishings.
Rooms at Tótem Hotel are elegant and comfortable. They feature high quality mattresses and pillows, a sofa area, adjustable lighting and sound insulation.
- Double Totem (18m² / max. 2 persons): Elegant and comfortable with black marble bathrooms. The fine woodwork in the room gives warmth and simple elegance.
- Deluxe Exterior (22m² / max. 2 persons): Bright and spacious, these rooms are located along the main façade of the hotel, with floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Deluxe Attic (26m² / max. 2 persons): On the top floor these delightful rooms are both spacious and very quiet.
- Corner Junior Suite (32m² / max. 2 persons): With to walls of windows this spacious & airy room is bathed in the bright sun of Madrid.
- Suite (35m² / max. 2 persons): With a separate living area, these rooms are the most spacious in the hotel and provide an elegant hideaway for you to retreat to.
Just for you: Fruit & Sweet delicacies; A welcome drink
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.