We Love —
- Right in the heart of lively Gumbet, this hotel offers bustling nightlife and great watersports on your doorstep.
- Your hotel overlooks 250 metres of sandy beach - one of the best on the Bodrum peninsula - Bodrum Town is a 10 minute drive away.
- Our members can enjoy an All Inclusive stay filled with sun, sea and fun!
Customer reviews —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
The long sandy beach stretches for a whole kilometre, and The Parkim Ayaz has a private 250 metre section where you can relax.
Restaurants and cafés line the beach, and you are just minutes' walk from the bars and shops of Gumbet, as well as a 10 minute drive from Bodrum Town.
History buffs may wish to visit the nearby the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus - one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Hotel Parkim Ayaz 4* —
The modern and welcoming Hotel Parkim Ayaz 4* is a great choice for couples, friends or families who want to be in the heart of the action in lively Gumbet.
It offers great leisure facilities in an enviable beachfront location, and the shops and bars of Gumbet are mere steps away!
Waterslides, a kids club and sports will keep younger guests entertained, whilst adults can relax at the beach or by one of the 3 swimming pools.
There is one buffet restaurant and 2 a la carte, so your meals will always be varied and plentiful.
- 237 guest rooms
- 3 swimming pools
- 250 metre beach
- Buffet restaurant
- 2 a la carte restaurants
- Turkish bath
- Free wifi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an Economy Room.
Sleeps up to
Triple rooms have an extra single bed for 3rd guest.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all-inclusive stay. (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal at the buffet restaurant, with a selection of snacks and drinks)
Fill up on delicious local delicacies at the buffet restaurant. With grilled meats, fresh salads and sticky desserts - there is sure to be something to suit all palates.
The a la carte restaurants offer Ottoman or Italian cuisine. For a special evening of romance and indulgence, dine al fresco whilst admiring beautiful sea views. (Once per stay only. Reservation required.)
- Buffet-style breakfast; lunch and dinner; one a la carte restaurant visit per stay; snacks served at selected times between meals
- An unlimited amount of hot; soft and alcoholic drinks (excluding international alcoholic drinks) served between 10:00 - 24:00; mini-bar stocked on arrival with water
- Activities usually include darts; table tennis and tennis (daytime)
- Pool/beach towels (deposit required)
- Frequent daytime activities and evening entertainment usually includes games; competitions and shows
- Gym; sauna
- Some of the above facilities may not be available due to weather conditions
- Features are based on stays June - September
- Facilities and activities shown above are subject to change/withdrawal. Any facilities and activities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur an extra charge.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only
Your Time —
Kids will love the waterslides, and parents can relax with a traditional massage or scrub at the hammam.
The hotel gardens also have direct access to the sandy beach where parasols and loungers, and an exciting array of watersports await.
The hotel also offers a fully equipped gym, pool tables, tennis court and table tennis.
Your Journey to Hotel Parkim Ayaz —
Flights: Included with Pegasus Airlines. 20kg checked luggage and 8kg hand luggage included.
For detailed flight information please click here.
All flight times are local
Transfers: Shared transfers are included
Distance from Bodrum airport to Hotel Parkim Ayaz: 5km / 15 minutes
Please note: flight details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Specific flights cannot be selected and confirmed timings will be shown on your official documentation from the tour operator. Flights are non-changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.
Looking for more options in Turkey? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now