We Love —
- This luxury all-inclusive hotel boasts two pools, a private beach, a spa and a great activity line-up including jet-skiing and bowling.
- Soak up the sunshine on the beach, or explore nearby Bodrum Town's history and glamorous nightlife.
- Your spacious room is perfect for a family of four - your summer break is just a click away!
Customer reviews —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply).
Your Destination —
An enduringly popular holiday spot, Bodrum heaves with shops, markets, fantastic restaurants, busy bars and good nightlife. There is also a wealth of history and architecture to explore, including Bodrum Castle, built between 1402-1437 and the Ancient Amphitheatre which is 2000 years old.
Bodrum harbour is a fabulous stop for lunch, where you can watch the world go by and boats come and go.
Baia Hotel Bodrum 5* —
When you're not relaxing by the pool, head over to the beach which is wonderfully close as this hotel is perched right by the coastline.
Have some fun in the sun with the sports facilities, head to the spa and unwind with a lovely massage or wellness treatment, and, when you're hungry, all inclusive has you completely covered.
- 228 rooms
- Sports facilities
- Swimming pools (indoor & outdoor)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Double Land View Room.
Sleep up to
Size: 28 - 32 sqm
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a camp bed / sofa bed
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all-inclusive stay (Details below)
There are also some a la carte options (for an additional fee) and 24 hour room service.
Your all inclusive stay:
- 07:00 to 10:00 Breakfast buffet at the main restaurant
- 10:00 to 11:00 Late Breakfast at the main restaurant
- 12:30 to 14:30 Lunch buffet at the main restaurant
- 14:30-18:30 Ice cream service at Patisserie
- 17:00-18:00 tea/coffee time with cookies at Patiserrie
- 19:00 to 21:30 Dinner buffet at the main restaurant
- 11:00 to 17:00 Fast food varieties at the Snack Bar
- 10:00 to 18:00 Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks (selected import drinks and local drinks) at the AquaBar
- 10:00 to 24:00 Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks (selected import drinks and local drinks) at the Pool Bar
- 16:00 to 17:00 Iced cucumber, watermelon or Boiled sweetcorn is served at the deck in the high season due to their availability.
- 00:00 to 01:00 Night Soup and snack at the main restaurant
- 01:00 to 07:00 Sandwiches and cookies at Patisserie.
- 19:00-22:00 There are also 2 a’la carte restaurants (steak and sea food) Reservation requested, payable locally.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Additional facilities include tennis and basketball courts, table-tennis, billiards, darts, bowling, disco, TV Room, internet cafe, Mini-Club activities and health services.
Your Journey —
Flights: included with Pegasus Airlines & 20kg of hold luggage per person.
7th August - 2nd October September
Depart London Stansted: 09:35
Arrive in Bodrum: 15:10
Depart Bodrum: 06:35
Arrive in London Stansted: 08:45
2nd October - 9th October
Depart London Stansted: 14:00
Arrive in Istanbul: 20:10
Depart Istanbul: 23:45
Arrive in Bodrum: 01:10
Depart Bodrum: 15:30
Arrive in Istanbul: 16:45
Depart Istanbul: 20:35
Arrive in London Stansted: 22:55
All flight times are local.
Transfers: Shared transfers are included with this offer.
Distance from Bodrum airport: 1hr / 50min
Please note: flight details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Flights are non changeable and non refundable at time of booking.
Looking for more options in Turkey? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now