We Love —
- Visit the Mediterranean village of Port Saplaya just 4km from the cultural city of Valencia on Spain’s southeastern coast.
- Take yourself on a relaxing holiday to the Apartamentos Valencia Port Saplaya, where you stay in the comfortable, modern apartments located directly on the beach.
- For our exclusive members, we offer a peaceful getaway just moments away from traditional restaurants and beautiful harbor.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Apartamentos Valencia Port Saplaya —
- Number of rooms: 74
- Air conditioning and heating
- Private parking available on request
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Sea View Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
3 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Sea View Apartment
3 Bedroom Sea View Apartment
- Bed linen and towels with change every 7 days
- Air conditioning and heating
- Clothes line
- Cleaning kit
- Complete set of crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils
- Ice machine (located on the seventh floor of the Trinquete building)
- LCD Television .
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- Ceramic hob
- Coffee maker (Italian or electric)
- Small electrical appliances (toaster, blender)
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Room Only stay.
You will be able to upgrade to the option of Bed and Breakfast, Half Board or Full Board at the next stage of booking for an additional fee.
The Bed and Breakfast upgrade will provide breakfast only.
The Half Board upgrade will provide breakfast and an evening meal served in main restaurant - excludes drinks.
The Full Board upgrade will provide breakfast, lunch and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks.
Your Time —
Just for you: 50% Parking discount
- a municipal swimming pool, where swimming lessons and water aerobic classes are available as well as the most relaxing massages in the area.
- a nautical club, where you can take part in water sports including kayaking and boating, as well as participate in numerous sporting events.
- a surf school, where lessons and hire are available.
You may want to discover the area away from the city and towns, and drive through the local countryside, in which case you should opt for additional car hire at the next booking page.
Also, do not miss the chance to visit the city of Valencia and its artistic beauties, which are only 4 km away. You can admire: The City of Arts and Sciences and L'Oceanogràfic, the Central Market and the Lonja de la Seda, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Barrio del Carmen, symbolic district of the city, grown between the Muslim and the Christian culture, and the Valencia Bioparc.
Your Journey to Apartamentos Valencia Portsaplaya —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)
Car Hire: Car hire can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)
Distance from Valencia airport to Apartamentos Valencia Portsaplaya: 19km / 22min