We Love —
- The Prado, the Reina Sofía Museum and Cybeles Fountain are all within a short walk from the hotel, making it a fantastic base to explore.
- This stylish hotel oozes charm and character, and is the ideal base from which to explore the surrounding city.
- This hotel offers an inviting home away from home, combining stylishly contemporary decor with touches of opulence in an elegant historical building.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Madrid, Retiro Park & Golden Triangle —
As the name suggests, this Madrid neighbourhood is dominated by its beautiful park, El Retiro, an emerald expanse dotted with marble monuments, elegant structures & secluded benches. Once the pleasure garden of kings & queens, this park has lost none of its sophistication since opening to the public in 1868.
Madrid is not only the capital of Spain, it is also the country's art capital and nowhere is this more apparent than it's famous Golden Triangle. The Prado Museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum & Reina Sofía National Art Museum showcase intricate masterpieces from the 12th century to the modern day within buildings that are a work of art in their own right.
- Puerta de Alcalá & Retiro Park: 2min / 210m by foot
- Prado Museum: 12min / 900m by foot
- Plaza Mayor: 20min / 1.5km by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
At Luxury Suites Madrid, the guest suites have been carefully restored to offer guests a welcoming oasis in the heart of the inimitable Spanish city.
- Junior Suite (65m² / max. 2 persons): This graciously appointed suite features 1 king sized bed & 1 sofa bed while your balcony overlooks the Puerta de Álcala and the Cibeles fountain. Each room features a LED TV with a DVD player.
- Senior Suite (85m² / max. 4 persons or 3 adults): These rooms feature a separate bedroom with a king size bed and a living area with a sofa bed & a king sized bed tucked away in an alcove. Your balcony overlooks the Puerta de Álcala and the Cibeles fountain & each room features a LED TV with a DVD player.
- Master Suite (135m² / max. 6 persons or 5 adults): These rooms feature 2 separate bedrooms with a king size bed and a living area with a sofa bed & a king sized bed tucked away in an alcove. Each room features a LED TV with a DVD player.
Just for you: A 10% discount at the hotel's bar & a complimentary bottle of wine
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.