We Love —
- Barceló Emperatriz is housed in a 19th-century palace, with a décor which is inspired by the life of Eugenia de Montijo, the last Spanish empress.
- Barceló Emperatriz is a stylish hotel, surrounded by elegant streets and restaurants, located in the central neighbourhood of Salamanca, Madrid.
- Madrid is a fascinating capital which is home to wonderful restaurants, trendy bars, fashionable boutiques and shops as well as monuments and museums.
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Madrid, Salamanca —
Just north of Retiro park is Salamanca, an elegant neighbourhood brimming with exclusive shops and tantalising restaurants housed within beautifully designed buildings. Madrid's most well-known attractions are all within easy reach of this central neighbourhood. With brands such as Chanel, Dior & Gucci, this is a shopaholic's dream.
- Lázaro Galdiano Museum (art museum in a 19th century mansion): 4min / 290m by foot
- Plaza de Cibeles & Retiro Park: 6min / 2.1km by car or 30min / 2.1km by foot
- Prado Museum: 8min / 2.7km by car
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Materials used in the hotel are of a premium, natural quality and fresh flowers are found throughout. Choose from the hotel's pillow menu to ensure you have the perfect pillow for a great night's sleep. Rooms also include a media hub, allowing you to connect your mobile, tablet or laptop to the room's flat screen television via USB connection or Bluetooth.
- Deluxe Room (25m² / max. 2 persons): The Deluxe rooms offer elegant decor inspired by a refined neoclassical style and all of the amenities you'll need to make your stay unforgettable.
- Premium Room (28m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms stand out due to their elegant decoration and refined neoclassical style, combined with modern furniture. Their magnificent views, together with spacious layout, create a unique elegant space for relaxation.
Just for you: A voucher for a 15% discount at the hotel's restaurant & a welcome drink
In addition, Barceló Emperatriz has an elegant bar with a lounge area, where you can order a refreshing beverage while you plan the next day's adventures.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.