We Love —
- The Dear Hotel 4* is a stylish boutique retreat which fuses original features with sleek interiors, offering amazing views over Madrid from its 14th floor restaurant.
- It boasts an ideal central location on Gran Via Street - providing guests with a great position for sightseeing, enjoying Madrid's vibrant nightlife and exploring the city's wide variety of bars and eateries.
- During their stay, our members will be accommodated in a Deluxe Room, complete with a delicious daily breakfast!
Customer reviews —
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
- Plaza de Espana Station - 10m / 1min walk
- Gran Via Station - 800m / 9min walk
- Temple of Debod - 850m / 11min walk
- Royal Palace of Madrid - 850m / 11min walk
- Plaza Mayor - 1km / 13min walk
- San Miguel Market - 1.8km / 8min
- Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum - 2.4km / 13min
- El Retiro Park - 4.4km / 12min
Dear Hotel 4* —
Just for you:
- Guaranteed late check-out at 2 pm
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Deluxe Room.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
The Real Madrid Stadium Tour
Go behind the scenes of the world famous Real Madrid football team with a guided tour of the legendary Santiago Bernabéu stadium. On this exciting tour you will explore numerous backstage areas including the changing rooms, side lines, and press rooms.
Availability: At your own leisure visit, everyday
Madrid by bus - 2 days
Availability: Every day, English audio guides
Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
Your Journey to the Dear Hotel 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).