We Love —
- Oozing with vibrant culture, world-famous architecture, a bustling art scene, gorgeous beaches and an electric nightlife - this bohemian city is exciting and captivating.
- Your hotel is just minutes from Casa Batlló & La Pedrera, 2 of Gaudi's iconic masterpieces, as well as the hive of activity which is La Rambla.
- This is the perfect spot to discover the surrounding city sights, exclusive boutiques and stylish shops.
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Barcelona, Eixample —
This Modernista extravaganza is the sight for Barcelona's celebrated dining scene & high-end boutiques that will lead you down to La Rambla, the city's hive of activity that where you will find talented buskers, edgy artists & fantastic souvenirs. Its tourism with an upscale twist.
- Casa Batlló: 10min / 850m by foot
- La Rambla: 15min / 1km by foot
- Barcelona Cathedral: 15min / 1km by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Just for you: A welcome amenity
The sophisticated Gran Havana is housed within an elegant 19th century building. Guests can ascend to the hotel’s rooftop terrace to sip a cocktail day or evening, whilst marvelling inspiring 360º vistas. Fresh, seasonal delicacies in the hotel’s Restaurant are served in an intimate setting, while the piano bar invites guests to enjoy post-dinner beverages and live music.
Hotel Gran Havana combines traditional features with contemporary elements and luxury amenities.
- Comfort Room (26m² / max. 2 persons): As the name suggests, this room is all about you enjoying a comfortable stay in the heart of Barcelona, surrounded by modern amenities & a soft colour scheme.
- Silken Club Room (26m² / max. 2 persons): Located on the 5th floor, guests staying in this room will receive a variety of fruits & pastries.
- Room with Exterior Terrace (30m² / max. 2 persons): Located on the 6th floor, these rooms lead onto a sun-baked terrace where you can lounge on one of your loungers or treat yourself to your morning cup of coffee overlooking the Gran Via & Calle Bruc of Barcelona.
- Atrium Room (31m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms have a elgant bathroom and an independent living room with a stunning view and a light cupola.
- Family Room (47m² / max. 4 persons): With 2 connecting rooms you can enjoy a family holiday while still be able have some time to yourself.
Just for you: A 15% discount at the hotel's restaurant
Soak up this restaurant's elegant atmosphere and warm decor that invites you to sample traditional cuisine that has been served up with some delicious modern twists!
Pool Up Gastro Bar
Enjoy the hotel's panoramic terrace from dawn til dusk with a glass of fine wine combined with a selection of delicious tapas.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.