We Love —
- Bask in the hotel Spanish sun cocktail in hand at the hotel's trendy roof terrace where you can also indulge in some creative Catalonian cuisine!
- Just a 2 minute walk from Rocafort Metro Station, the beauty of Barcelona is at your fingertips while staying in a quiet part of Barcelona.
- Oozing with vibrant culture, world-famous architecture, a bustling art scene, gorgeous beaches and an electric nightlife - this bohemian city is exciting and captivating.
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Barcelona, Sant Antoni —
- Playa Espanya: 10min / 750m walk
- Museum of Contemporary Art: 18min / 1.4km walk or 6min / 1.5 drive
- Las Ramblas: 20min / 1.7km walk or 15min on the L1 line
- Guell Palace: 15min / 2.6km drive
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Hotel Emilia Barcelona’s restaurant serves creative Catalan food, and there is a weekly barbecue. The Zinc Bar offers live music, and the hotel provides free coffee and pastries every afternoon.
Airy rooms, comfortable beds and high quality furniture, these are just some of the this that make this hotel a pleasure to stay in.
- Double Room (21m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms are French-Mediterranean inspired and have been decorated to create a tranquil ambience for you to relax in.
- Triple Room (21m² / max. 3 persons): These rooms are perfect for small families. The room is spacious & decorated with designer furniture.
- Adjoined Room (42m² / max. 4 persons): These adjoined rooms means that you can make the most of your holiday with family & friends while still allowing you to close the door & create your own space & privacy.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Just for you: Welcome glass of wine and montadito & a coffee break
This laid back bistro offers up a great selection of delicious local produce such as ham and cheese as well a a vast menu of mouth watering tapas. Completing the atmosphere is the live piano music throughout the week.
This excellent terrace bar is a beautiful spot to catch the sun’s rays and enjoy good food with a great view. Overlooking the rooftops of Barcelona, soon you’ll discover why everyone falls in love with this city. On warm summer nights, why not come up to “La Terrasa” and enjoy a cheeky cocktail under the stars.