We Love —
- Since 1917, this hotel has combined ornate architecture with a winning location and impeccable service.
- Your hotel, recently refurbished in late 2016, is in the heart of Barcelona, just a 3-minute walk from Las Ramblas and close to the delights of Casa Batllo & the Gothic Quarter beyond.
- We've included a complimentary welcome glass of wine to kick start your relaxing stay!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Explore the vintage glam of La Barceloneta, the bustling fisherman's village leading to the Olympic Village's beaches and enjoy Port Vell's acclaimed restaurants on the tree-lined esplanades.
The winding backstreets offer something new around each corner. The pedestrian streets in the Old Town, the numerous parks and the magnificent waterfront and its modern architectural design all hold their own secrets. At the same time, they are testimony to the successful blend of old and new which characterises the city.
- Las Ramblas: 3min / 300m walk
- Casa Batlló: 10min / 1km walk
- Gothic Quater: 15min / 1.2km walk
- Sagrada Familia: 8min / 3km drive or 20min (4stops) on L2
- Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar: 8min / 2km drive or 20min (2 stops) on L4
- Park Guell: 15min / 5km drive or 35min (5 stops) on L3
All times & distances are approximate
Hotel Regina —
Wile away your holiday lounging on plush leather armchairs, drinking delectable local wines at the Lobby Bar and soaking up the atmosphere of an area that is famous for its cafes, theatres and delectable restaurants.
- 99 Rooms
- Fitness Centre with Heated Swimming Pool , Sauna & Jacuzzi (10min walk, paid entrance)
- In-Room Massages
- Lobby Bar
- Breakfast Room
- Room Service
- Free WiFi
- Concierge Service
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Room
Just for you: late check-out at 2pm
Sleeps up to
- Queen size bed (or twin beds)
- Marble bathroom with shower of bathtub
- 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and duvets
- Free high-speed WIFI connection
- Free coffee and tea facilities
- Flat screen cable TV
- Working desk
- 100% cotton bathrobe
- Air conditioning and central heating
- Minibar, safe, hairdryer and slippers
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an accommodation only stay but there are plenty of dining options on site for you to discover:
The Breakfast Room
Before you set out to explore this unique city tuck into the hotel's vast array of breakfast foods on offer: authentic butter croissants, artisan sponge cakes, a selection of freshly cut fruit, homemade natural yogurts, seasonal fruit, an assortment of cheeses, freshly squeezed orange juice, a wide variety of nuts, white and multigrain freshly baked bread…its a veritable feast
The Lobby Bar
The wooden floors, the leather sofas, the premium quality natural fabrics combine to create a warm and welcoming lobby. This is the ideal spot to enjoy a relaxing moment while reading a book and tasting an organic tea, with a slice of homemade cake or a delicious cocktail.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are not included but can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (where available).
Distance from Barcelona el Prat airport to hotel is approximately: 20 minutes/15km.
Public Transport: Your hotel is approximately 4 minutes/350m to Universitat Metro Station which is on the L1 & L2 lines with direct access to Arc de Triomf & La Sagrada Familia.