We Love —
- Oozing with vibrant culture, world-famous architecture, a bustling art scene, gorgeous beaches and an electric nightlife - this bohemian city is exciting and captivating.
- This laid-back hotel feels like a well-designed home & features a romantic candlelit terrace & small pool waiting to relax you.
- Located in an upscale neighbourhood, this is your opportunity to experience a different side of Barcelona, away from the hordes of tourists.
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Barcelona, Sarrià-Sant Gervasi —
This part of Barcelona is quaint, quiet & a world away from the busy centre and this is exactly what drew the city's elites to it before before 1921 but these affluent residents have defined this region of Barcelona with pretty residences and carefully styled streets that have now come to house chic boutiques, trendy restaurants & artisan shops.
- Park Güell: 20min / 4km by car
- La Sagrada Familia: 20min / 6km by car
- La Rambla: 22min / 5.2km by car
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Comfortable chairs and sofas are grouped in the two rooms to create small areas where guests can relax and chat in a laid-back environment that feels like a well-designed home.
Distinctive spiral staircases lead to the sun-soaked guestrooms that will delight the eye & relax the body.
- Double Room (25m² / max. 2 persons): Be it the characterful attic rooms which feature exposed wood beams or the stylsh rooms below, these rooms will invite you in.
- Superior Room (40m² / max. 3 persons): Some of these spacious rooms open up onto a tranquil terrace, the perfect spot to enjoy your morning cup of coffee!
- Junior Suite (50m² / max. 2 persons): With terrace & garden views, these excellent rooms features a separate living room with a sofa bed / chaise lounge for extra relaxation.
- Suite (55m² / max. 3 persons): With either a terrace and garden view or a larger bathroom and view onto Doctor Carulla Street, these rooms are set to impress.
Just for you: A welcome drink, welcome sweet snack & non-alcoholic minibar
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.