We Love —
- Oozing with vibrant culture, world-famous architecture, a bustling art scene, gorgeous beaches and an electric nightlife - this bohemian city is exciting and captivating.
- Your hotel is just minutes from Casa Batlló & La Pedrera, 2 of Gaudi's iconic masterpieces, as well as the hive of activity which is La Rambla.
- Treat yourself with a trip to the hotel's gastro-bistro, where the chef is one of the great chefs of the culinary world and holder of seven Michelin stars.
- After a busy day exploring the Catalonian capital, ascend to the hotel’s spectacular rooftop terrace bar where delicious drinks and tapas can be savoured with enchanting sunset views.
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Barcelona, Eixample —
This Modernista extravaganza is the sight for Barcelona's celebrated dining scene & high-end boutiques that will lead you down to La Rambla, the city's hive of activity that where you will find talented buskers, edgy artists & fantastic souvenirs. Its tourism with an upscale twist.
- Casa Batlló: 4min / 280m by foot
- La Rambla: 15min / 1km by foot
- Barcelona Cathedral: 20min / 1.7km by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Just for you: A welcome amenity
Your hotel is situated in a former 19th century palace, Casa Daurella, which has been expanded and transformed into an impressive modern hotel where who will find a beautiful central hall that will captivate the eye with its use of plush furnishings, metal beams & glass that combine to create this light-filled heart of the hotel.
After a busy day exploring the Catalonian capital, ascend to the hotel’s spectacular rooftop terrace bar where delicious drinks and tapas can be savoured with enchanting sunset views. Alternatively unwind in the hotel’s sparkling pool.
Each room in the Condes Hotel invites guests into a sumptuous haven of rich wooden features and soft, decadent furnishings. Guests can relax on deluxe fabrics whilst enjoying state-of-the-art amenities and views of the tranquil interior courtyard or vibrant city.
- Condal Room (25m² / max. 2 persons): Decorated in dark brown shades, these rooms feature specially designed furniture, tailored to the needs of each corner.
- Urban Room (25m² / max. 2 persons): These modern and comfortable rooms which stand out for their contemporary design, brightness.
- Condal Paseo de Gracia (30m² / max. 2 persons): Some of these beautifully designed rooms feature relaxing terraces
- Executive Room (40m² / max. 2 persons): These spacious rooms open up onto a pretty balcony or large terrace.
Just for you: A 10% discount at the hotel's restaurant
Loidi is a contemporary bistro, in which Martín Berasategui makes his cuisine accessible to everybody. Cuisine prepared with the finest seasonal ingredients and presented with imagination that recalls and pays homage to the celebrated Basque chef’s traditional roots and origins.
Located on the 8th floor of the hotel overlooking La Pedrera and the Sagrada Familia, this bar is a must-go meeting place in the city. With its varied and delicious menu, you can enjoy an al fresco daytime aperitif, informal dinner or cocktail accompanied by the best music.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.