We Love —
- Stay in the heart of the stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site of Baeza at the Hotel Puerta De La Luna 4*, just steps away from the town's top sights.
- Our members will stay in a Comfort Room and enjoy complimentary breakfast each morning to set them up for a day exploring this beautiful destination.
- Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool or spend your day exploring the historical sights of the town - this will certainly be a magical stay!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
The Hotel Puerta De La Luna 4* is located right in the heart of the old town of Baeza, just a few steps away from the stunning sight of Baeza Cathedral, a fine example of Renaissance-influenced Gothic architecture. Make sure to also visit the Palace Jabalquinto, built in the late 15th century and now a building for the International University of Andalucía. While here, make sure to sample local delicacies such as peppers stuffed with partridge and stewed kid with pine nuts, and explore the local countryside scattered with olive trees.
- Palace Jabalquinto: 220m / 3 min walk
- Baeza Cathedral: 76m / 1 min walk
- Plaza del Populo: 280m / 3 min walk
- Fuente de los Leones: 280m / 3 min walk
- Church of Santa Cruz: 250m / 3 min walk
- Romanesque ruins of the Church of San Juan Bautista: 240m / 3 min walk
Hotel Puerta De La Luna 4* —
Just for you:
- Complimentary mobile guide to Baeza
- 20% discount on parking
Our members will stay in a Comfort Room with an en-suite bathroom, and enjoy complimentary breakfast every morning, served in the authentic La Pintada restaurant. There's even a swimming pool where you can cool off, and you can benefit from a free mobile guide to Baeza, so you be fully immersed in all the sights of this charming town.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Comfort Room (25m²).
Just for you:
- Bottle of Cava and fruit basket
- Late check out until 2pm
- Room upgrade on request
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
The hotel's restaurant, La Pintada, is also open all day for authentic Spanish dining. The restaurant uses local olive oil in all their cooking, as well as presenting authentic Spanish dishes - this is the perfect place to spend your evenings in this beautiful part of Spain.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Journey to Hotel Puerta De La Luna 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private / shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers with recommended durations only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.