We Love —
- Unpack your bags in the heart of the old city in an establishment that is both modern and authentic
- Treat yourself to a gourmet break in the Picasso restaurant to discover Mediterranean delicacies
- Admire the beauty of the city from the rooftop swimming pool
- Taste the local specialities such as the delicious "tarta malagueña"
Customer reviews —
We have not yet received enough customer reviews to display an average score.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
Following a renovation, the hotel rooms offer two perfectly different styles, classic and inviting for one, and modern and comfortable for the other. In either case, well-being has been put in the forefront to offer you a few days of detente.
- Double Economy Room (16 m² / max 2 persons): Be at ease in this room with all modern comforts that has been carefully decorated with details such as a hardwood floor and a marble bathroom.
- Double Room (20 m² / max 2 persons): Your Double Room also offers an agreeable hardwood floor and a marble bathroom for a comfortable getaway in Malaga.
- Superior Room (24 m² / max 2 persons): More spacious, the Superior Room is elegant and modern. Its darker tones and touches of red will please and soothe you after returning from your city excursions.
- Triple Room (30 m² / max 3 adults): Able to accommodate up to 3 persons, the Triple Room is also dressed in black and red, has a marble bathroom and provided bathroom toiletries.
- Family Room (33 m² / max 4 persons): Adapted to the needs of a family traveling together, this room can accept up to 4 persons, provides absolute comfort and a beautiful view of Malaga.
So that you may make the most of your pleasant room as long as possible, we have negotiated a late 2pm check-out for you.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.