We Love —
- Experience the historic city of Granada at the centrally-located Occidental Granada 4*, a modern hotel perfect for a stress-free city break.
- Take advantage of facilities including a barber shop and unwind at the end of a long day in the city at the stylish gastrobar, where you can taste authentic Granadan cuisine.
- Our members will be accommodated in a Double Room along with complimentary breakfast each morning so you'll always wake up refreshed!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Internationally revered for its lavish Alhambra palace, and enshrined in medieval history as the last stronghold of the Moors in Western Europe, Granada is the darker and more complicated cousin of sunny, exuberant Seville. Elegant yet edgy, grandiose but gritty, monumental but marked by pockets of stirring graffiti, 21st century Granada is anything but straightforward.
Endowed with relics from various epochs of history, there is plenty to do and admire in Granada; the mausoleum of the Catholic monarchs, old-school bars selling generous tapas, bohemian teterías where Arabic youths smoke cachimbas (hookah pipes), and an exciting nightlife that bristles with the creative aura of the counterculture.
Occidental Granada 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Double Room (23m²).
Just for you:
- Complimentary bottle of Cava and sweet snack in room upon arrival
- Late check out until 2:00 p.m. (subject to availability)
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- 10% discount at Jamar Gastrobar
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Journey to Occidental Granada 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add return transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).