We Love —
- Grant yourself an exclusive and intimate stay in one of the hotel's 5 rooms
- Take the time to admire the historic richness of this 17th century palace
- Go for a walk in the Albaicin neighborhood and see the architectural prowess that is UNESCO protected
- Enjoy the hotel's ideal location to discover the city's not-to-be-missed monuments, only a few steps away
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
The hotel's 5 rooms are each intimate and some of them have a view of the Alhambra. The rooms' elegant and sophisticated decoration, each with personalized furnishings, conserve an ambiance traditional overall and blend perfectly with the rest of the palace. Magnificent woodwork can be seen on balconies and doors, giving these individual cocoons true Iberian charm. The vivid colored bathrooms are equipped with whirlpool baths for those private moments of relaxation. The rooms' warm atmosphere will be amplified by candles that you will receive as a gift upon your arrival.
- Double Deluxe Room (26 m² / max 2 persons): Comfortable room a welcoming decor, the woodwork, exposed ceiling beams and walls washed white in masonry lime give it a 17th century style. This room also has an option of a view of the Alhambra.
- Family Room (25 m² / max 4 persons): The Family Room has a traditional decor with vivid colours and is equipped with a sofa-sleeper and a double bed which can also be separated into two single beds.
- Junior Suite ( 40 m² / max 2 persons): The Junior Suite is a comfortable space, ideal for unwinding after a day of strolling the paved streets of the old city. It has all the necessary comforts as well as a magnificent view of the Alhambra Palace from high atop the Palacio Mariana Pineda.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.