We Love —
- Embark on your next city break the right way with a stay at the Barcelo Granada Congress 5*.
- Nestled minutes away from the historic centre of Granada, known as the 'land of a thousand castles'.
- Our members will stay in an elegant Superior Room, with a complimentary Breakfast served each morning of their stay.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Internationally revered for its lavish Alhambra palace, and enshrined in medieval history as the last stronghold of the Moors in Western Europe, Granada is the darker and more complicated cousin of sunny, exuberant Seville. Humming with a feisty cosmopolitanism, this is a place to put down your guidebook and let your intuition lead the way – through the narrow ascending streets of the Albayzín and the tumbling white-walled house gardens of the Realejo quarter. Elegant yet edgy, grandiose but gritty, monumental but marked by pockets of stirring graffiti, 21st century Granada is anything but straightforward.
Endowed with relics from various epochs of history, there is plenty to do and admire in Granada; the mausoleum of the Catholic monarchs, old-school bars selling generous tapas, bohemian teterías where Arabic youths smoke cachimbas (hookah pipes), and an exciting nightlife that bristles with the creative aura of the counterculture.
- Palacios Nazaríes - 4 km / 13 minute drive
- Alhambra - 10.7 km / 14 minute drive
- Generalife - 4.9 km / 16 minute drive
- Capilla Real - 4.6 km / 17 minute drive
Barcelo Granada Congress 5* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Room.
Just for you:
- Welcome amenities in the room
- Late check-out until 2 pm (subject to availability)
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Located on the first floor, the main restaurant serves a tasty buffet breakfast spread each morning.
Serving delectable Andalusian cuisine, this restaurant is where members opting for half board dining will enjoy their evening meals.
This bar offers hotel guests a range of snacks, coffees, soft drinks and cocktails - the perfect spot for a nightcap.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 2x1 entrance to thermal circuit spa
Treat your body and mind to one of the treatments available, with a range of beauty treatments, massages and more. Access to the U-Wellness Centre is restricted to guests over 16 years old.
- Approximate duration of the circuit is 50-60 minutes
- Service conditions are from Monday to Saturday 10am-2pm and 5pm-9pm and Sunday 10am-2pm
- Free towel supplement for slippers and cap.
- Children access: from 10am to 12:30am everyday with one adult and contentment signature.
Your Journey to Barcelo Granada Congress 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers with recommended durations only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only with recommended durations only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).