We Love —
- Built on the seashore, the Hotel Riviera Marina blends beautifully with the landscape offers spectacular views of the Atlantic
- Located on the beachfront of the peaceful Playa del Cura in the south of Gran Canaria, away from the main tourist resorts
- Enjoy your stay in a Junior Suite, with beautiful views of the sea
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262097 or email email@example.com
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 - 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 - 17:30.
Your Destination —
Gran Canaria is known as a 'continent in miniature' and is the Canary Island's most populated and diverse isle, with rolling green hills and flower-speckled meadows in the north and interior, and arid plains, sweeping sand dunes and the neon glow of holiday resorts in the south.
Warm summers and spring-like conditions year-round make it a perfect place to visit at any time. The vast majority of visitors to Gran Canaria come in search of sun and sand. With 197km (122 miles) of coastline, the island doesn't disappoint.
Your Hotel —
Ideally located right on the beach of Playa del Cura in the south of Gran Canaria, the Hotel Riviera Marina blends beautifully with the surrounding landscape and offers spectacular views of the Atlantic.
With a variety of evening entertainment, shows and live music, this hotel offers action-packed animation for all the family as well as relaxation. This all-inclusive stay is ideal for those wanting a hassle-free holiday beside the sea, whilst still being close to the local commercial centre with its shops, bars and restaurants, just a short stroll away.
125 guest rooms
2 swimming pools
2 children's pools
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Junior Suite with Sea View. Just for you: one complimentary bottle of wine in the room upon arrival.
Each features a double bed or twin beds, sofa-bed, telephone, safe, flat screen TV, air-conditioning and fridge.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all-inclusive stay.
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Drinks: Locally produced alcoholic drinks including house wine, beer, and local rum, vodka, gin and cocktails, soft drinks, water, tea/coffee available from 11am-5pm. Water, tea and coffee available during breakfast. Locally produced wine and beer served during lunch and dinner.
• Afternoon tea and cake 4pm-5pm.
Dine in the main restaurant and delight in the delicious buffet spread, enjoy a snack and ice-cream in the Pool Bar, and as the evening comes head to the Bar Salon for drinks, entertainments and live music.
Your Time —
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included (approximately 49 km).