We Love —
- Escape to the sublime shores of Spain for a fabulous break at the Hotel Camiral 5*.
- Set in the rustic countryside on the edge of Girona, the hotel is just an hour's drive from the bustling city of Barcelona so be sure to head out and explore.
- During their stay, our members will be accommodated in an Upgraded Superior Deluxe Room, complete with a free hour of access to the spa and a choice of two dining options!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Golf lovers will revel in the proximity to the PGA Catalunya clubhouse, where days can be spent practising your swing. Guests may also choose to spend their time by heading out on coastal hikes, as recommended by The Independent as ‘an absolute must’ for views of the sea atop sandy cliffs.
Hotel Camiral 5* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in an Upgraded Superior Deluxe Room.
Upgraded Superior Deluxe Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Our members have the opportunity to Upgrade to a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks) at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Just for you:
- Complimentary bottle of cava in the room during the stay
An elegant fine dining option, the 1477 Restaurant serves up the very best of European Cuisine with a Catalan twist. Dine al fresco on the patio on balmy summer nights or revel in the cosy atmosphere of the indoor dining space.
Relaxed and informal, the hotel's Lounge Bar reflects the passion and personality of the location. It's ideal for an impromptu get-together all year round.
This shaded outdoor area, adjacent to the restaurant, lets you make the most of the stunning pool and awe-inspiring views. The large day beds and individual sunbeds with waiter service add to the deluxe poolside ambience.
With a sprawling terrace offering stunning views over the Montseny Massif and the Stadium Course, the Clubhouse Bistrot is as laid-back as it is informal.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- One free hour in the spa per person per stay
- 50% Discount at the kids club
- In July and August, free access to a range of fantastic activities as seen below:
- Tennis Initiation Class
- Instructor-led fitness classes
- Guided mountain bike tour
- Nature activities
- Forest Park (from 3 years old)
- Shuttle to the best beaches in the area
- Top Tracer (balls not included)
- Bicycle rental included
- Rental of paddle courts and equipment included
- Rental of tennis courts and equipment included
- Free access to the children's club Nico's Club (from 3 years old)
Please note: the included activities are upon request and may be subject to availability. The hotel recommends booking activities in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Journey to the Hotel Camiral 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers with recommended durations only - subject to availability).
Please note: RyanAir flights may fly into either Reus Airport or Barcelona–El Prat Airport