We Love —
- Unearth the beauty of South Africa on this self-drive tour, visiting Durban, Swaziland, Kruger Park and Johannesburg.
- Suggested excursions include a cruise round St Lucia wildlife reserve, learning about local crafts in Swaziland and admiring the scenery of Blyde River Canyon.
- You may choose to add a luxury stopover in Dubai at the 5* Park Regis Kris Kin, where you can enjoy a room upgrade and dining discounts.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
On this self drive tour you will encounter some of the country's most loved highlights, including the vibrant cities of Durban and Johannesburg, the remote landscapes of Swaziland and the awe inspiring wildlife at Kruger Park.
Your Itinerary —
DAY 1 : ARRIVAL IN DURBAN
Breakfast on the plane.
Arrive at Durban airport.
On arrival, meet with our English speaking correspondent who will give you your travel documents and assist you with the pick-up of your rental vehicle.
Visit of Durban, city with Indian influences. Panoramic tour of Durban: You will see, the seafront or Golden Mile, the Town Hall and the city center, the Indian market (closed Saturday from 15:00 and Sunday and closed holidays) and the port. The city is a mesmerizing mix of ancient Eastern, Western and African traditions. Sophisticated skyscrapers and shopping malls sit side by side with mosques, temples and shops selling exotic Indian products.
Lunches and dinners not included.
Installation at your Guest House or similar.
- Any children below 18 years old must provide a birth certificate (fully translated in English by a certified translator if necessary).
- Any European travelers must have a passport valid 6 months after the return date.
- Children below 6 years old are not allowed on Safaris
Your Hotels —
You may choose from Standard or Deluxe Hotels throughout South Africa.
Your stay will be in a Standard Room. Meals as per itinerary.
If the hotels below are not available, you will be accommodated in ones of a similar standard.
All rooms sleep up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Durban: 1 night at Benjamin Boutique (Standard Room)
Hluhluwe Region: 1 night at Zulu Nyala Heritage Safari Lodge (Standard Room or Tent)
Swaziland: 1 night at Foresters Arms Hotel (Standard Room)
Kruger Park: 2 nights at Skukuza Rest Camp (Standard Room)
Blyde River Canyon: 1 night at Royal Hotel (Standard Room)
Johannesburg: 1 night at Ginnegaap Guest House (Standard Room) *pictured above*
Durban : 1 night at The Oysterbox Boutique (Classic Room)
Hluhluwe Region: 1 night at Phinda Game Reserve -Mountain Lodge (Suite)
Swaziland: 1 night at Summerfields Resort (Luxury Suite)
Kruger Park: 2 nights at Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge (Luxury Suite)
White River: 1 night at Oliver’s Lodge (Luxury Room)
Johannesburg: 1 night at Fairlawns (Deluxe Suite) *pictured above*
Optional Dubai Stopover —
You may choose to add a 3, 4 or 5 night stay at the at the Park Regis Kris Kin Dubai 5*, prior to your South Africa Tour.
Just for you:
- A free upgrade to a Deluxe Room with daily breakfast
- 20% discount on food and drink (not applicable if you upgrade to Full Board dining)
- A welcome drink upon arrival (non-alcoholic)
- Upgrade to Half Board dining (Breakfast and dinner in the main restaurant, excluding drinks.)
- Upgrade to Full Board dining (Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main restaurant, excluding drinks.)
- Burj Khalifa Tickets
- Desert Safari in a 4x4 vehicle
The 390 guest rooms are very spacious, and those on higher floors offer an amazing city view. The rooftop pool is one of the highlights of this hotel and not to be missed - watch the sunset over this energetic city as you sip a cocktail, before heading to the 19th floor restaurant for more amazing views and incredible Asian fusion cuisine.
If you fancy some pampering to rejuvenate you after your time in the sun, head to the hair and beauty salon, or work up a sweat using the sports facilities on offer.
They are all equipped with a TV, Wi-Fi internet access, a safe and a minibar.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers in Dubai (if choosing the extension) - May be added for an additional fee.
Car Hire: Car hire is included in South Africa.