We Love —
- Admire the breathtaking view of Fes' Medina district, the oldest in Morocco
- Relax at the Spa, according to traditional Oriental beauty rituals
- Enjoy the refinement and authenticity of this palace
- Stroll the 9400 streets of the Medina and find a treasure or two made by a local craftsman!
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
The hotel's suites all have a charming decor, where you will immediately feel relaxed and at ease.
- Junior Suite (40 m² / max 2 persons): This beautiful Suite, decorated in typical Moroccan style, has an agreeable living area.
- Hammam Suite (47 m² / max 2 persons): Enter into this cozy and calm universe where your nights can be nothing more than serene.
- Deluxe Suite (55 m² / max 3 persons of which 2 adults): This suite's mosaics, sculpted wooden doors and tiled floor will plunge you into a classic Moroccan setting.
- Ambassador Suite (50 m² / max 2 persons): Spacious and bright, this traditional suite promises pleasurable moments of intimacy.
- Triple Suite (80 m² / max 3 persons): Travel in a group and share a memorable holiday in this spacious suite, be it with friends or with the family, you will not be disappointed.
- Favourite Suite (70 m² / max 2 persons): The ceiling height of this sumptuous suite will give you the delightful impression of space.
- Vizir Suite (71 m² / max 2 persons): How could one not succumb to the charm of this alluring suite and its amazing terrace where the pleasure of breakfast will take on a whole new dimension...
- Grand Vizir Suite (105 m² / max 2 persons): You will have the gratification of admiring the pool from your elegant suite's private terrace.
- Moroccan Riad (125 m² / max 4 persons): Bring new meaning to your holiday by choosing the Moroccan Riad. Distributed on two levels, it has two bedrooms, each with its own bathroom.
- Royal Suite (160 m² / max 2 persons): For an unforgettable stay opt for this immense suite, decorated in a refined and traditional decor. Overlooking the Medina district, its terrace welcomes you for an extraordinary experience.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: The transfer from the airport to the hotel is not included.
The transfer from the hotel to the airport is included.