We Love —
- With spectacular ocean views, the IBEROSTAR Founty Beach is a great place to relax and soak up some summer sunshine, perfect for a family holiday with plenty of activities
- A beachfront location and just half a mile from the old town of Agadir make this the ideal choice for a balance of culture and relaxation
- Our members will enjoy an all inclusive stay for maximum convenience and ease, the food is delicious and with a range of bars and restaurants you're sure to find the ideal meal
Customer reviews —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply).
Your Destination —
You are also walking distance from the centre Agadir. Guests can visit the bustling Souk El Had and go shopping for local handicrafts and spices, or head up to the Kasbah to admire the panoramic view of the bay of Agadir. The highlight of Agadir has to be its sandy beach where a range of water sports are on offer and a quiet patch of sand is easy to find.
Your Hotel —
This all-inclusive Iberostar hotel overlooks the Atlantic Ocean, and is just half mile from the centre of Agadir, Morrocco's popular beach destination.
It offers comfortable and spacious rooms, many with beautiful views of the ocean, several pools, a spa and beauty area, and five modern restaurants and bars offering the best of North African and International cuisine.
Try any of the StarAction activities, from watersports to cultural tours, lounge by the pool soaking up the year round warm weather and end your day with drinks at the Lobby Bar with the soothing sounds of live piano in the background.
With all these activities and leisure facilities at your disposal, you're sure to have a superb time - perfect for family fun!
- 470 rooms
- 2 restaurants
- Mini spa
- Fitness room
- Kids club
- WiFi (free of charge only in reception area)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Please note: Ramadan is forecast to commence from 26/05 till 24/06. During this time, facilities/services may be limited and the consumption/purchase of alcohol may not be permitted.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Double Room with Priority Location.
Sleeps up to
Room amenities include:
- Partial sea view
- Satellite TV
- Mini bar
- Safe deposit box
- Ensuite bathroom
- Hair dryer
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all-inclusive stay.
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Mercure restaurant
- One dinner at the à-la-carte restaurant
- Eat as much as you want at the Founty snack bar, serving salads and pizza in its outdoor terrace from noon to 3.30pm
- National and international drinks at any time at the lobby bar, the snack bar and the entertainment bar.
The best in traditional Moroccan gastronomy is offered in the main restaurant for breakfast (7:00am to 10:00am), lunch (12:30pm to 2:30pm) and dinner (6:30pm to 9:30pm). Formal attire is required.
At this specialty restaurant serving Moroccan food you can try the most delicious flavours from North Africa. Open from 6.30 to 9.30pm, Antares offers a set menu which you can have if you book a table (one booking per stay).
Founty Snack Bar
Try a light salad, fresh pizza, or one of the many varieties of ice cream and sweets at the Founty Snack bar, open from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Orion Lobby Bar
From 10:00am to midnight you can enjoy a wide variety of soft drinks, hot drinks and cocktails in this bar. Six nights a week you can enjoy the hotel pianist and the many daily shows and live music.
Cassiopee Entertainment Bar
Head here for a refreshing drink after dinner. Open from 9:00pm to 11:00pm.
Surcharge applies to premium beverages.
Reservation is required for specialty dinners.
Opening hours can vary due to weather conditions and occupancy.
Your Time —
Just for you: 1 free access to the Hammam per stay.
- Free shuttle bus to the golf course
- Free umbrellas on the private beach
- Free fitness classes in the resort
- Free use of all sports facilities
- One day of tennis
The hotel has a massage room, fitness room with the "Biofrom" program, a health centre, a sauna and a mini spa for guests to unwind and leave their stress behind.
StarAction is also guaranteed to keep you entertained - a range of activities including water sports, adventure sports, horseback riding, quad rides, buggy rides and cultural tours.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included for members who book flights with us. If you are booking accommodation only you may add transfers at the next stage of booking for an additional fee.
The transfer time / distance from Agadir Airport to the hotel is approximately 40min / 25km by car.
Looking for more options in Morocco? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now