We Love —
- Escape to paradise at the brand new Adults-Only Barcelo Maya Riviera in beautiful Puerto Aventuras!
- This enchanting resort will open its doors in December 2019, offering a range of wellness facilities, restaurants, bars and more.
- Our members will enjoy a list of All Inclusive benefits as they stay in a modern Junior Suite Ocean Front or a Junior Suite Swim-Up Premium Level.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Cancun combines the allure of quintessential Caribbean beaches with the mystique of ancient history and colourful Mexican culture. It's known as Mexico's top beach holiday destination, catering for extreme relaxation by day. By night it lights up to offer fun, frivolity and partying into the small hours.
Whether you're a jungle explorer, a watersports enthusiast or looking for something quiet and romantic, you are sure to find the perfect balance of pure relaxation, fun-filled activities and ancient culture during your Cancun holiday.
Barcelo Maya Riviera 5* —
The exclusive adults-only, all inclusive experience is the ideal break away from reality for couples or groups of friends looking for a relaxing break to the sun. The resort features a mile-long beach with a spectacular coral reef and dreamy views of the Caribbean Sea. There is also four restaurants serving up tempting dishes, four pools ready to be dived into and five bars for guests to wind down after a day in the heat.
With the All Inclusive treatment here guests can enjoy the “Stay in one and enjoy 5 hotels” concept where they have access to the restaurants, bars, swimming pools and beach facilities at the Barceló Maya Palace, Barceló Maya Caribe, Barceló Maya Beach, Barceló Maya Colonial and Barceló Maya Tropical hotels!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an Upgraded Junior Suite Ocean Front or a Junior Suite Swim-Up Premium Level.
Junior Suite Ocean Front
Sleeps up to
Junior Suite Swim-Up Premium Level
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
Please note: Prior booking is required and the appropriate dress code must be followed.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only. All the à la carte restaurants require prior booking and have a dress code.
All Inclusive Details
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the restaurants and bars at the complex
- Waiter service in swimming pool area from 10.30 to 18.00, at no extra charge
- Daytime and evening entertainment with activities for all ages
- Free entry to the daily show with drinks included in the Kukulkan and Palenque theatres
- Club with drinks included from 23.00 to 2.00 for over 18s only
- Guest Transport Service from 8.00 to 2.30
- Minibar in the room restocked daily with bottled water, soft drinks and regional beer
- Coffee-making facilities in the room with bottled water, coffee, tea, sugar and cream
- Regional drinks (soft drinks, beer, wine, house liquor, cocktails and coffee)
- Non-motorised water sports
Your Time —
Head to the U-Spa for a treatment and enjoy some 'me-time' as you destress and unwind in total relaxation. There is also a gym where you can work up a sweat before relaxing on the beach. The hotel also offers an activity program, non-motorised watersports and a miniature 18-hole golf course where guests can enjoy some fun time and play a few games during their stay.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
VIP Mexico Rediscovered
VIP Visit to Maya Coba Village
The Mayas, the emblematic civilisation of the Yucatan Peninsula, saw its culture flourish from 300 BC until 1524 AD with their legacy being passed down from generation to generation. On this unique and award-winning excursion, we offer a fantastic approach to this wonderful culture.
Visit Chichén Itzá and Palomitas Cenote
Your Journey to Barcelo Maya Riviera 5* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Shared return transfers are included for flight-inclusive offers. Members booking accommodation only may choose to add transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.