We Love —
- Live a unique adventure touring Mexico City with a guide in which you will discover unparalleled beauty and adventure.
- Then escape to the sun-soaked shores of the Playa del Carmen for a stylish, family-friendly stay at the Occidental at Xcaret 5*, a hotel with an impressive eco-park with 40 attractions!
- During your stay, our members will be accommodated in either a Deluxe Room or a Junior Suite, both of which include All Inclusive dining and $500 resort credit per room per stay.
Your Destination —
Centuries of history make up a scenario in which the past and the present converge, all in a cosmopolitan city with ancestral traditions.
Mexico City is much more than tequila, mariachi, beach, culture, archaeological sites ... Enjoy a guided tour to unveil the Mexican essence!
The Occidental at Xcaret 5* is situated just outside Playa de Carmen, and is perfect for exploring the ancient civilization and stunning tropical environment of the Riviera Maya with eco tours, archaeological sites, and guided sightseeing. Alternatively, hit the shopping districts, stunning beaches, and thrilling nightlife, for which this stretch of coast is famous.
Our Offer —
10 nights: 3 nights in Mexico City + 7 nights in Playa del Carmen
12 nights: 3 nights in Mexico City + 9 nights in Playa del Carmen
14 nights: 3 nights in Mexico City + 11 nights in Playa del Carmen
Your Itinerary —
Upon arrival at Mexico City International Airport, a representative awaits you for pick-up and transfer to your hotel in downtown Mexico City. Enjoy the remainder of the day at leisure. Overnight in Mexico City hotel on a bed-and-breakfast basis.
Day 2 | City Tour (Zócalo + Cathedral + National Palace) + Museum of Anthropology
Breakfast at the hotel is followed by a city tour of historic centre in the morning, including Zócalo (the city’s main square), the Metropolitan Cathedral, and the National Palace which features murals by famous artist Diego Rivera. After, we make a stop at the Anthropological Museum, one of the most important museums in Mexico, as it houses the heritage of pre-Columbian inhabitants and exhibits the ethnic diversity that exists in Mexico. The museum contains significant archaeological and anthropological artefacts from Mexico's pre-Columbian heritage, such as the Stone of the Sun. Return to your hotel and rest of the day at Leisure. Overnight in Mexico City hotel on a bed-and-breakfast basis.
Optional activity on Wednesdays and Sundays at 20:30
Get the opportunity to appreciate Mexico’s culture from a different perspective by attending a beautiful folkloric ballet at one of the most amazing cultural precincts in Mexico: Palacio de Bellas Artes. Folkloric Ballet of Amalia Hernández was founded in 1952 and for six decades it has been the flagship ensemble of traditional folk dance in Mexico.
Optional activity (5:45- 9:00, daily available)
Very early in the morning we head to Teotihuacan and fly in a hot air balloon over the village of Teotihuacán and enjoy a fascinating and unique view of the ruins, fill yourself with energy from the majestic city of the gods from above! (includes transfer, flight over Teotihuacan, toast with sparkling wine)
After breakfast at the hotel it is time to visit the ancient pyramids of Teotihuacan. It was an ancient Mesoamerican city located in Valley of Mexico. Transport yourself back in time as you stroll along the Avenue of the Dead towards the imposing 2,000-year-old Pyramid of the Sun, the third largest in the world, and be overwhelmed by the sheer scale of this once vast city.
At the end of the visit, there is some free time to explore the site and to climb one of the colossal pyramids to enjoy the panoramic views before you have free time for shopping traditional handicrafts made of obsidian, which was considered as a magical and sacred stone related to the fire element because of its volcanic origin. Then return to the city, stopping at the famous Guadalupe shrine, which houses the cloak containing the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe. The 1709 shrine was built near the hill of Tepeyac, where the Virgin Mary is believed to have appeared to Saint Juan Diego Cuauhtlatoatzin. The shrine’s structure which now contains Diego's cloak was completed in 1974. This site is also known as La Villa de Guadalupe and it has several churches and related buildings. After visiting the shrine, return to the hotel. Overnight in Mexico City hotel on a bed-and-breakfast basis.
Optional Dinner at Bellini (Spinning Restaurant)
Bellini restaurant boasts what no other place: the Guinness record of the largest spinning restaurant in the world, installed on the 45th floor of the World Trade Center, where you can enjoy international food and the spectacular 360-degree view of Mexico City every 45 minutes, time it takes to complete a full turn.
Day 4 | Depart Mexico City
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out of your hotel and transfer to the Mexico City International Airport for your departure flight back home.
Your Tour Hotels —
Our members will stay at the following hotel in a Standard Room with Bed & Breakfast.
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed. If any of these hotels are not available, hotels of a similar standard will be found.
Occidental at Xcaret 5* —
Just for you:
- 500 $US resort credit per room per stay (non-exchangable)
At this incredible hotel, a spectacular combination of natural landscapes and culture ensure an unparalleled experience for guests. Boasting 700 rooms, complete with terraces or balconies that are further enhanced by the beautiful gardens, this hotel is sure to steal your heart. From the riverbed formations, to the 7 swimming pools, private beach with soft, white sand, 10 bars, and 11 restaurants, at this hotel, guests have the freedom to enjoy endless possibilities, all served up in a mind-blowing location.
One of the hotel's greatest highlights is its location, next door to the Xcaret Eco-Archaeological Park, a place where a great day out for the family is guaranteed. With over 40 cultural attractions and exhibitions on offer, depicting Mexico’s art and tradition, this natural sanctuary is sure to be a holiday highlight. This magnificent resort offers the Unlimited Xcaret Xperience package for an additonal fee, designed exclusively for hotel guests to allow unlimited access to the Xcaret park during your stay.
Please note: complimentary resort credit equals resort discounts given to the guest that can only be applied on the purchase of different services and products within the resort with the maximum already stated. These services and products are described in www.barcelo.com and on the Resort Discounts information that guests will receive while staying at the resort.
The products and services listed are not part of the All-Inclusive and the guest will be able to deduct the percentage indicated above on the total amount of the product or service acquired. At the moment of purchase, clients will be required to provide the wristband folio number, room number as well to sign a discount voucher. No extra deductions will be made from the guest's bill at time of check-out. Resort Discounts cannot be exchanged for cash, neither totally nor partially and no unused portion there of will be refunded. The Resort Discounts cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Additional restrictions may apply. Promotion may change without prior notice.
25% Discount on Spa services - applicable for massages, facials, and body treatments
25% Discount on Room Upgrades - only valid for Junior Suite (subject to availability)
20% Discount on Romantic Dinners, late check-outs (subject to availability) and lobster in the hotel's speciality restaurant
15% Discount on Laundry Services (on the purchase of laundry and dry cleaning and cleaning wedding dresses), and at the Spa (beauty salon and spa kids only)
15% Discount on Wine, Cava or Champagne - Valid on the purchase of any of the a la carte select wines
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Deluxe Room (32m²) or a Junior Suite (47m²).
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
The full All Inclusive programme at the Occidental at Xcaret 5* offers a variety of unique services so that you don't need to worry about anything during your stay. All Inclusive service incliudes:
· 3 meals per day, taxes, tips, snacks and drinks
· 11 restaurants (2 buffet style, 5 specialty (Mexican, Asian fusion, seafood, fine cuts of meat and Italian-Mediterranean cuisine), a daytime and 2 evening snack bars, and an à la carte restaurant exclusively for the Royal Level
· 10 different bars offering national and international drinks including the nightclub
· Five fresh-water swimming pools, one salt-water pool for adults only and one fresh-water pool for children
· Fitness Centre
· Sports: paddle tennis court, 2 tennis courts, shuffleboard, miniature golf and archery
· Kids' club with supervised activities
· Day and night-time entertainment
· National drinks (soft drinks, house wine, beer, spirits, cocktails and hot drinks)
· Lounge chairs (hammocks) and towels at the swimming pool and on the beach
· Safe in the room
· Access to all of the hotel’s facilities
· Taxes and tipping
· Non-motorised water sports
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
At the Xcaret Park, travelers with a taste for eco-touring and adventure can explore the remains of a Mayan village, snorkel through ancient caves andunderwater gardens, swim with dolphins, or observe jaguars, butterflies, tropical birds and otherindigenous species in their natural habitat, all a short distance from the resort.
Please note: Entrance to the Excaret Park comes at an additional charge of $135USD per adult per stay and $68USD per child per stay.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Visit Chichen Itza
An Excursion to Albatros
Your Journey —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers and Car Hire: You have the choice of 4 transfer options, with the ferry from Corsica to Sardinia always included.
Offer 1: Included basic offer
- 45-minute ride aboard the Moby Lines with your vehicle to the port of Santa Teresa di Gallura
Offer 2: Car rental and transfers
- Car rental category A (Peugeot type 208 or similar) by Sixt or Hertz to pick up at Ajaccio airport with unlimited mileage and to return to Figari airport.
- Private transfers from Figari airport to the port of Bonifacio.
- 45-minute crossing aboard the Moby Lines to the port of Santa Teresa di Gallura *
- Private transfers from the port of Santa Teresa di Gallura to Olbia airport
- Car rental category A (type Peugeot 208 or similar) by Sixt or Hertz to pick up and return to Olbia airport with Unlimited mileage.
Offer 3: Private transfers throughout
- Private Transfers from Ajaccio Airport to Radisson Blu Resort & Spa Porticcio
- Private Transfers from Radisson Blu Resort & Spa Porticcio to Bonifaccio Port
- Crossing 45 min aboard the Moby Lines to the port of Santa Teresa di Gallura *
- Private transfers from the port of Santa Teresa di Gallura to Su Gologone Experience Hotel
- Private transfers from the Su Gologone Experience Hotel to Olbia Airport
Offer 4: Ferry and transfer
- Suggested if you want to rent your car outside our offer (Your rental car can not be transported from Corsica to Sardinia.You will have to proceed to 2 separate rentals, so we invite you to leave your rental car in Figari.)
- Private transfers from the airport of Figari at the port of Bonifacio.
- 45-minute ride aboard the Moby Lines to the port of Santa Teresa di Gallura *
- Private transfers from the port of Santa Teresa di Gallura to Olbia airport