We Love —
- Palazzo Victoria's striking design is noticeable as soon as you enter. Your room features pastel-coloured walls, classical decor, and wooden floors so you can relax in elegance
- You will be well placed to visit Verona's historic centre on foot. The hotel is 500 metres from Juliet's House and a 5-minute walk from Castelvecchio Castle and Art Gallery
- Verona has many historical connections with Shakespeare – 3 of his plays were set in the city – making it a wonderful place for literature lovers to explore and see the pages come to life
Your Destination —
Verona is steeped in Roman history, a mecca for Shakespeare lovers and home of famous wine and extraordinary food. Due to its Shakespearean connection with Romeo and Julet, it has become a true city of romance, though less tourist-driven and with a more relaxed feel than its neighbour, Venice.
Why not visit...
• The Arena Amphitheatre – One of the most beautiful venues used for lyric opera and concerts
• The Garda Lake – The widest lake in Italy surrounded by evergreen hills mountains and beautiful thermal stations (Lago di Garda, Sirmione, Peschiera del Garda)
• The exclusive and elegant shopping in the heart of the city (Via Mazzini, Corso Porta Borsari)
• Torre dei Lamberti – The oldest municipal building of Italy (1193)
• Medieval Castle – Considered one of the most important in Europe (Castelvecchio)
• Piazza Bra, Piazza delle Erbe & Piazza dei Signori – Famous & beautiful squares
Your Hotel —
This hotel features beautifully large rooms and suites, all individually decorated. Throughout the property, opulent and luxurious textures and materials have been used and highlight the feel of the Veneto region.
The hotel has 74 rooms some of them with original frescoes and traditional parquet floor. You will be captured by the magnificent views – some of them romantic and others overlooking the vibrant and chic shopping area.
Number of rooms: 74
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Grand Deluxe Room. Just for you: complimentary bottle of wine in your room on arrival.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay. Just for you: a 15% discount in the restaurant.
Encapsulating the very best of Italian culture, Executive Chef Carmine Calo and his team present Borsari 36, taking diners on a gastronomic journey with a contemporary take on traditional Italian cuisine. The restaurant invites guests to explore the best food in Verona whilst enjoying the vibrant atmosphere of the historic city.
This new restaurant is a unique concept. An elegantly striking "show kitchen" takes a prominent position in the middle of the restaurant where guests can engage with the chef. You are also offered a selection of delicious homemade pastas and desserts.
Victoria Club is the heart of Palazzo Victoria; the most elegant address in Verona with live jazz music. Opening its doors to locals as well as discerning tourists, the club matches the glamour and warmth of the city. Refined cocktails and prestigious wines exude sophistication and specialities of the region, such as the 'Aperol Spritz' and other famous Aperitifs, have been given a contemporary twist.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Members booking a flight inclusive package can add transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee. Transfer distance is approximately 12km.