We Love —
- Stay in an intimate hotel with an original concept
- Enjoy the hotel's ideal location in the heart of Florence, near Piazza della Repubblica
- Immerse yourself in Italian culture and re-watch classic films from the 50's and 70's
- Lose yourself among the stalls at the San Lorenzo indoor market
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Come discover Florence's treasures and unique atmosphere. Climb to the top of the Duomo and take in the incredible view of the city and the surrounding countryside.
Your Hotel —
The hotel pays tribute to the famous names in Italian design: browse through the library collection dedicated to Alfa Romeo, Ferrari and Vespa, enjoy a glass of Italian wine in the lounge whilst listening to classical masterpieces, then spend the evening re watching the classic films from the 50's and 70's.
The hotel aims to showcase Italian good taste, boasting a sophisticated decor with meticulous attention to detail. Choose from the different selection of rooms, and discover a bottle of wine and a basket of local specialties in your room upon arrival (one per room and per stay).
- Executive Classic (20 m² / max 2 persons): The Executive Classic rooms offer a sophisticated, opulent and modern decor, featuring photos of ancient Florence and an Italian marble bathroom.
- Superior Room (20 m² / max 2 persons): The Superior Rooms boast an exclusive luxurious decor, and some feature a private balcony with a magnificent view of Florence's rooftops.
- Deluxe Room (24 m² / max 3 persons): The more spacious Deluxe Rooms feature a lounge area, two balconies and a breathtaking view of Florence.
- Junior Suite (40 m² / max 4 persons): The spacious Junior Suite features a dining room, separate bedroom and fully equipped kitchenette. The bathroom also boasts a hot tub for guests to unwind...
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Alternatively, for a relaxing break, head to Be One Art and Luxury Home's sister hotel, the Grand Amore Hotel and Spa, to make the most of its Spa facilities.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.