We Love —
- Escape to paradise on this tiny, secluded island in the Maldives
- Take in the stunning ocean views and the glowing sunsets at this beautiful Maldivian resort
- Relax and unwind in a Premium Indulgence Water Villa, the perfect accommodation for true luxury
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply).
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262098 or email email@example.com
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 – 17:30.
Your Destination —
Situated in the Indian Ocean, southwest of Sri Lanka and south of India, its fabulous reefs and wealth of marine life make it a major destination for scuba divers, while its pure white beaches and brilliant turquoise lagoons are a magnet for sun-worshippers.
If you wish to venture beyond the haven of peace and tranquillity of your villas, the hotel offers a diverse range of escapes and experiences, including trips to the capital city, Male, big game fishing, thrilling seaplane flights and a submarine experience.
Your Hotel —
Vivanta by Taj Resort is a selection of 5* exclusive and breathtaking villas and suites, with private sun decks, hammocks and open-air showers overlooking the Indian Ocean. Reached only by luxury speedboat, the tiny Hembadhu Island is a diver's dream destination with numerous diving sites and it's very own reef and shipwreck to explore. For those that prefer to stay on land, the view of the lagoon dotted with water villas is hypnotic.
The Jiva Spa, infinity pool and numerous excursions and leisure options complete this stunning resort's appeal.
In villa dining
Travel & Tours desk
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Premium Indulgence Water Villa.
Inside, you are pampered with a large comfortable sea-facing bed, wardrobe and direct access to the outdoor deck from the bedroom & bathroom. Other furnishings include a day bed with comfortable and stylish furniture, the Treat Yourself mini bar including organic foods and beverages and bathrooms with deep soaking tubs, beautiful lagoon views, and rain showers.
- Large, comfortable king bed facing the sea
- Outside deck over the water with day bed and dining area
- Deck rain shower and wide wooden ladder going into the lagoon
- 32" LCD TV with home theatre system, iPod docker & DVD player
- IDD cordless telephone, Wi-Fi Internet
- Treat Yourself mini bar with a selection of organic food and beverages
- Uniquely designed outdoor shower illuminated via natural light
- Bath amenities are Forest Essentials made from natural ingredients
- 100% cotton robes and slippers, with anti-bacterial lining
- Fluffy cotton towels and bath robes
- Swivel shaving mirror, hair dryer
- Personal tea/coffee makers, bottled water
- Electronic safe
- 24-hour in villa dining
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all inclusive stay. This includes meals at the Latitude, Open-The Grill and Pizzeria.
- Large variety of Premium Branded Spirits and International Beers. The Reef Bar is open until Midnight on all days
- Large selection of Fresh Juices, Soft Drinks, Canned Juices, Mineral Water and Tea & Coffee
- Coral signature Cocktails
- International Wine List including wines from around the world including France, Italy, and some great New World Wines
- Selected menu of Sparkling Wines
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on an A-La-Carte Dine Around basis at any of our three dining outlets: Latitude, Open-The Grill and Pizzeria
- Special occasion Celebration Cake (when known in advance)
- Mini-Bar with Wine, Beers, Soft Drinks, Mineral Water and Confectionary refilled on a daily basis
Executive Chef, Richard Thompson has masterminded a diverse range of menus across his 3 restaurants. The focus is on fresh regional and international fare. From light bites to several indulgent courses, Milhoutra skilfully guides diners through memorable holiday meals.
Private dinners can be arranged from within the intimate setting of the Wine Cellar to casual in-villa barbeque evenings, with either a Chef Valet on hand or a 'DIY BBQ' with pre-marinated meats for guests to get involved. Water lovers can opt for the secret sandbank picnic location, surrounded by water only accessible at low tide.
Your Time —
Just for you: Our members will receive snorkelling equipment, one guided snorkelling tour of the House Reef and a romantic sunset cruise.
- Jiva Spa
- Fitness centre
- Infinity swimming pool
- Lifestyle boutique
- Day lounge with board games
- Table tennis
- Pool table
- Glass bottom boat ride
- Banana boat rides
- Snorkelling trips to our sand bank
- Scuba diving
- Dive school offering internationally recognized PADI course & certification
- Night fishing
- Sunrise & Sunset/Big game fishing
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Shared speedboat transfers are included. On arrival at Male Airport, you will be driven to the boat. It is then approximately a 25 minute boat ride to the island.