We Love —
- Stay on an ultra all-inclusive basis where all your meals will be provided for you, as well as a range of sports and entertainment
- Experience fantastic views of the sea and the marina, and watch the sun set over the hills
- Limassol is a great Cypriot tourist destination, with plenty of museums, archeological sites and, of course, beaches!
Customer reviews —
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262097 or email email@example.com
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 - 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 - 17:30.
Your Destination —
Within easy reach of the beach hotel, Limassol centre provides plenty of entertainment, and there are a number of excellent historical sites nearby, including the Curium Amphitheatre (Kourion), Kolossi Castle and the Ancient Amathus Ruins. Limassol Sculpture Park, the Folk Art, the Cyprus Medieval Museum and the Limassol District Archeological Museum are also easy to reach.
Limassol town is where the traditional and modern co-exist, offering convenient safe location, rich history and culture, beautiful seafronts, exciting events and festivals. Locals are famous for their love of fun so not surprisingly the city's nightlife is varied. All sorts of taverns, discos and clubs are open all the year round, while beach bars and coffee shops along the coastal walkway add to the choice.
What's Included? —
- 20kg baggage, 5kg hand luggage
- Seaview Room at the 5* St Raphael, Limassol for 7 or 10 nights
- Ultra All Inclusive
- Private taxi transfers
- Xmas and New Years Eve Gala Dinners
Your Hotel —
Welcome to St Raphael Resort, a 5* all inclusive hotel and marina, situated on one of the largest Blue Flag accredited beaches on the outskirts of the lively cosmopolitan town of Limassol. Offering exceptional value for money, unique to Cyprus, your ultra all inclusive experience will let you enjoy limitless fun with food, drink, sport and entertainment.
Check in: 2pm / check out: 12pm
Number of rooms: 272
2 outdoor pools
Plus many more...
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Sea View Room.
- Air-conditioning-heating/individual control
- Direct dial telephone
- Movie channels (for a fee)
- Mini bar (for a fee)
- Coffee/tea making facilities (complimentary)
- 26” flat screen satellite T.V.
- FREE In-Room Safe
- Balcony/Terrace, table/2 chairs
- Mens Shaving Socket
- Marble Bathroom-private with bath, shower, bidet
- Wake up call (on request)
- Sitting Area
- Non-smoking rooms
- Dressing Table/Chair
- PlayStation games
- Fitted Wardrobes
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an ultra all-inclusive stay. You will receive breakfast, lunch, dinner and beverages.
Seashells Beach Tavern - Casual beach dining, serving fast food, grills, salads, desserts and drinks on the beach.
The Captain's Bar - The Captain’s Bar, with its nautical theme and elevated view over the Mediterranean Sea and St Raphael Marina, offers guests the perfect retreat while enjoying a drink or snack.
Octagon Restaurant - The brand new Octagon Restaurant serves full American Buffet Breakfast with a huge array of displays to choose from. During lunch time, the Octagon serves as the main restaurant with an international buffet, carvery, salad bar and dessert selection that will tempt even the most discerning guest.
Palladium Restaurant - Serving international themed buffet dinners with live musical entertainment several times a week, this glamorous restaurant is the ideal location to indulge in some of the best cuisine from around the globe. The Palladium boasts high ceilings which are hand-painted with the twelve Ancient Greek gods and views of the sea and marina.
Sailor's Rest Lounge Bar Restaurant - Delicious fine dining delights while enjoying the tranquil views of the Marina and Mediterranean Sea.
All are part of your ultra all-inclusive stay apart from Sailor's Rest Lounge Bar Restaurant.
Your Time —
Make your stay even more relaxing by visiting the Serenity Spa at St Raphael Resort. In the recently renovated and award winning Spa expert therapists will offer you in one of the luxurious treatment rooms the benefits of a large variety of therapies ranging from face to full body using Neoderma and Li'tya products.
The Serenity Spa features 8 treatments rooms: beautician suite, manicure/pedicure room, massage rooms, water-jet massage bed, private sauna and steam bath, solarium, Rasul as well as a relaxation room where you can enjoy a selection of fresh fruit and beverages before and/or after your treatment.
Guests also have the benefit of using the fully equipped gym, Jacuzzi, large sauna and steam bath, indoor heated swimming pool and changing facilities with showers.
There is always something for even the most active sports enthusiast to enjoy at St Raphael Resort. Apart from swimming in either one of the two outdoor or one indoor pools, the hotel also has table tennis, workout programmes, darts, French bowls, Archery, beach volleyball, badminton, two artificial grass tennis courts (it is also possible to rent rackets and tennis balls), scuba diving and all types of water sports at the beach.
Ultra All-Inclusive —
- All meals and snacks
- Full American breakfast buffet
- Continental breakfast/ snack (from 10:00 p.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
Lunch - Octagon Restaurant
-Cold and hot appetizers, variety of meats, fish, pizzas, pasta, salads and a variety of desserts
- Snacks (from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
Dinner - Palladium Restaurant
- Special evenings: theme buffet
- Late evening snacks until Midnight
- Lebanese/Mediterranean Cuisine served as a traditional meze in the Phoenician (advance reservations required)
- Grills and fast food in the Splash Restaurant (early dinner only)
- International cuisine at the Sailor’s Rest Lounge Bar Restaurant (not part of All-Inclusive). For the Sailor’s Rest only, a discount is granted
on total bill to all inhouse guests on certain days.
- Unlimited domestic and imported (selected brands only) beverages at the Hotel’s Bars and Restaurants until Midnight
Sports - Entertainment
- Table tennis, Workout, Darts, French Bowls, Archery, Gym, Beach Volleyball, Badminton.
- 2 artificial grass tennis courts (additional charge if lighted)
- Rackets and tennis balls loan
- Sauna, steam bath and Jacuzzi
- 1 introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool
- Windsurfing, canoeing, pedaloes and snorkel gear
- Daytime entertainment programme for children from 4 to 12 years of age
- Daytime entertainment programme for adults
- Live music in the Palladium Restaurant and Captain’s Bar (several times a week)
- Shows and evening programme (several times a week)
Other sports and facilities nearby (additional charge)
- Horseback riding, minigolf, mountain biking, football, go-karts, golf driving range, shooting and more
Your Journey —
Flights: Return flights from London Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, or Liverpool to Larnaca are included.
Departing between: 06:00 - 18:15
Arriving between: 12:45 - 01:05
Departing between: 13:35 - 02:05
Arriving between: 16:45 - 05:10
All flight times are local
Transfers: Private transfers are included. The transfer time is approximately 40 mins.
Please note: flight details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Flights are non-changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.