We Love —
- A large family friendly hotel set in extensive grounds with lots of facilities to keep you entertained
- It is a great base for exploring the island - Playa Blanca is an easy walk along the promenade
- Our members get a free entry into the spa during their stay, as well as the option to upgrade to all inclusive for maximum convenience
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262097 or email email@example.com
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 to 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 to 17:30.
Your Destination —
Those keen to soak up Lanzarote's famously mild weather are spoilt for choice - as well as the main beach, there are two more within easy walking distance, Playa Dorada and Playa Flamingo. Each has their own unique charm so you're sure to find something to suit your mood.
Head to Calle Limones, Playa Blanca's main shopping street, for a small bite to eat or to pick up some charming souvenirs.
Timanfaya National Park is a must for any visitor because of its unique Martian-like landscape and rare plant species. See amazing volcanoes and hot springs - just a few metres below the surface, temperatures reach between 400°C and 600°C!
Your Hotel —
The H10 Rubicón Palace is a large, stylish, seafront resort which is perfect for families in search of fun in the sun thanks to its host of activities and leisure facilities.
Discover its new Chill-Out terrace with sea views, its spectacular pools, wide selection of cuisine and full programme of activities for adults and children of all ages.
The hotel also has a sleek Thalasso Spa Centre to retreat to, while the kids check out the 'Daisy Adventure' with its incredible pirate ship and fun water games.
Thalasso Spa Centre
Free Wi-Fi in communal areas
5 adult pools (1 heated in winter and 1 with salt water)
3 children's pools (2 heated in winter)
Multi-purpose sports ground
Minigolf and beach volleyball
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Double Sea View Room. Just for you: free late check-out at 2:30pm (on request and upon availability, to be confirmed one day before departure at reception).
Warm tones and soft bed linen make this the perfect place to return to after a day on the sands.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a half board stay (breakfast and evening meal generally served in main restaurant) You may choose to upgrade to an all-inclusive stay at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Just for you: bottle of Cava upon arrival.
Choose from a range of restaurants and bars, each with its own sleek design and atmosphere. You can enjoy your food inside, or outside in the sun.
Janubio Restaurant - buffet restaurant with show cooking, boulangerie and themed dinners
Tabaiba Restaurant - buffet restaurant with show cooking. Only open during peak season
El Volcán Gastronomic Restaurant - à la carte restaurant
El Velero Italian Restaurant - à la carte restaurant (evening meals only)
La Choza Restaurant - next to the pool (open during the day)
Piano Bar - with terrace and live music every night
Beefeater Sports Bar - smoking area, over-16s only
• Meals, Spanish and international drinks, cocktails, snacks and sports.
• Top brand alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (not included: red labels, black labels and premium brand liquors).
• Please note: some dining outlets and menu items may incur a supplement payable locally
Your Time —
Just for you: one free entrance to the Thalasso Centre (per person per stay).
The H10 Rubicón Palace also offers a full programme of sports and other activities, including:
• Diving & snorkelling centre (with additional charge)
• Film sessions in the Teatro del Mar (3 sessions per week)
• Daytime activities programme: stretching, aqua aerobics, Spanish classes, water polo, minigolf, darts, archery, rifle shooting, boules, pool and table tennis.
• Evening entertainment: themed parties and shows for adults and children.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers are included for members booking a flight inclusive package. The transfer distance is approximately 35km.