We Love —
- Head to the Austrian Alps and revel in some remarkable scenery in the National Park Hohe Tauern.
- You'll stay at the Ferienhotel Pass Thurn in a spacious Pass Thurn room on an all-inclusive board basis.
- Members will receive a number of benefits, including a special dinner, hiking sticks, a Nationalpark Sommercard and a National Park Ranger guided walking tour.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Your Hotel —
- Steam bath
- Finnish sauna
- Bio sauna
- Relaxation room
- Solarium (Surcharge)
- Massages (Surcharge)
- Romantic bath for 2 persons (Surcharge)
- Fitness Centre
- Children's play room
- Bicycle storage
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Pass Thurn Room
Just for you: (any added value)
Sleeps up to
Room size: 30-34m²
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all-inclusive stay. (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks including draft beer, wine, soft drinks, coffee and tea and excluding sparkling wine or sprits)
Just for you: 1 x a week special dinner
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Hiking Sticks for rent
- A Nationalpark Sommercard, giving you access to over 60 attractions, such as the numerous cable cars and leisure and sports facilities, as well as free entry to sights, museums and natural sights.
- A National Park Ranger Program - a guided walking tour with an experienced ranger (more information provided by the hotel)
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee
Car Hire: Car Hire can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)
Distance from Innsbruck airport: 118km / 1h 41 mins