We Love —
- The stylish 4-star superior Hotel Naudererhof offers a lounge, a restaurant and a spa area. The whole building is dedicated to modern art works of the region.
- Nauders is an area of natural beauty in the Terra Raetica Region, close to the Italian and Swiss border. Here you see both Italian and Swiss influences in its traditional culture and stunning landscapes
- For a charming and relaxed mountain exerience, discover Hotel Naudererhof
Your Destination —
North Tyrol offers an infinite diversity and beauty to hikers. Discover the most beautiful hiking paths that have been carved into the dramatic surroundings and let yourself be enchanted by the breath-taking views.
More than 300 km hiking trails in and around Nauders at Reschenpass guarantee a recreative mountain summer for every level of difficulty: easy valley and mountain hikes, challenging trekking tours or extreme mountain tours or climbing. Why not stop off in one of the charming alpine cabins and feat on hearty food and drink?
Discover the local area with the following activities:
- Guided herb walks with our herbalist Rose-Marie
- Guided cycling and mountain biking for novices, leisure bikers or experts
- Leisurely guided walks for all abilities as well as hikes to the summits
- Nordic walking
- Walking poles and backpacks available for hire
Your Hotel —
The stylish 4-star superior Hotel Naudererhof offers a lounge, a restaurant and a spa area. The whole building is dedicated to modern art works of the region. Here you can sample some of the regions tempting cuisine or relax in the sophisticated spa . This hotel is nestled in a picturesque corner of Austria where Italy, Switzerland and Austria collide to create and unique mix of cultures and no where is this more evident then the food served up in the hotel's cozy restaurant.
A highlight of the hotel is the 1,000 sqm spa, split over 2 levels, it includes features such a a floating lounge chairs & a relaxation room with panoramic views...this hotel is truly an unwinding experience.
- 45 Rooms
- Free WiFi
- 1,000 sqm spa with Spa Buffet Available & free access between 7am - 8pm
- Indoor swimming pool (12 x 8 m) + baby pool
- Finnish sauna
- Wooden biological sauna
- Stone steam bath
- Floating beds and waterfall shower
- Panorama relaxation room with water beds
- Lawn for sunbathing with sun deck
- Fitness club with modern Technogym exercise machines
- Fitness Centre (open between 7am - 8pm)
- Indoor Pool
- Panoramic Sun Lounge
- Free Parking
- Squash Court
- Indoor Climbing Wall
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Double Room Zirb Art
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a half board plus stay, which includes:
- Ample breakfast buffet with regional products (8am - 10am)
- An afternoon buffet with cold and warm dishes (3pm - 5pm)
- An evening 5 selection course meal including salad buffet (6:30pm - 8:30pm)
- Twice a week you will be treated to s special dinner evening "Grenzartig" with culinary influences from the three regions
- 1 x 'late-sleeper' breakfast buffet with 1 glass of Prosecco
- If you are staying over Christmas you will receive a special Christmas Dinner
Just for you: 1 brunch per room per stay (served between 10am - 12pm) with 1 glass of prosecco included
Delight in some delicious delicacies created from fresh, locally produced produce. France, Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia and Italy all converge in the alps to produce some of the most filling and varied comfort food. In the alps the food is traditional, hearty and, most importantly, wonderfully warming. All this is served up in the hotel's restaurant where traditional charm and modern artwork have been combined to create a relaxing atmosphere.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 2 spa vouchers per person per stay
- Complimentary use of the spa on your departure day; Sledge Hire
- A 10% discount on winter sport hire;
- Discounted prices on the skidepots in ski centres
- Free ski weeks from 10/12/16 to 23/12/16 from those who are staying a minimum of 3 nights during this period (skipass included)
Our members can choose to add a 10min session in the Solarium at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Having chosen Naudererhof as your home base, you will be able to experience the full range of summer activities you might expect from the rural Alpine world. No matter what want to do: climbing, riding, hiking, running, swimming or fishing - the choice is yours!
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only
Car Hire: can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)
The transfer time / distance between Innsbruck Airport & the hotel is approximately 1hr 15min / 108km by car.