We Love —
- Featuring in-room spa services and a full-service spa, this boutique hotel is located in the Chelsea neighbourhood of New York
- It offers contemporary rooms that are perfect for a stay in this glittering city
- The hotel is within 10 minutes’ walk from the Empire State Building, Madison Square Garden and Penn Station
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
- Madison Square Garden - 3 blocks (6 min walk)
- Penn Station – 4 blocks (6 min walk)
- Macy’s Herald Square -3 blocks (5 min walk)
- High line - 4 blocks (15 min walk)
- Gallery & Flower District – 3 blocks (3 min walk)
- Empire State Building – 3 blocks (6 min walk)
- Madison Square Park, Flatiron, Eataly: (7 min walk)
- Times Square - 12 blocks (14 min walk)
- Theater District- 12 blocks (14 min walk)
- Bryant Park & NY Public Library - 10 blocks (11 min walk)
- Closest Path Train to New Jersey - 3 blocks (3 min walk)
- Grand Central Station – 13 blocks (20 min walk)
Your Hotel —
Discover a cutting-edge Chelsea hotel in Manhattan. Lately people have been doing a double-take at Kimpton Hotel Eventi. Total transformations will do that, even to New Yorkers. Encompassing an entire block, Kimpton Hotel Eventi's artfully revamped ground floor features an eclectic-chic “living room” lobby, technology touches everywhere and a collection of cool new bars and restaurants run by famous chefs who know how to cook for the in-crowd. All inside a modern skyrise with floor-to-ceiling windows, stunning views and a coveted Chelsea location.
- 292 rooms
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a King Room.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a room only stay.
Italian-influenced American restaurant by Laurent Tourondel. L'Amico restaurant at Kimpton Hotel Eventi is inspired by the simplicity of a stroll through the country side and a wood-fired meal.
Laurent Tourondel features American food with Italian influences. Craft cocktails, local beer, and wines from beverage extraordinariness Yana Volfson and Katie Stripe. The Vine also serves coffee by La Colombe and Cold Press Juices from Liquiteria.
Chef George Mendes draws inspiration from his heritage and travels to serve a menu of rustic Portuguese fare paired with an extensive menu of craft beers, cocktails and wine.
Your Time —
Maybe you've just explored Chelsea's abundant art galleries. Or traipsed across the High Line — a railroad trestle turned public park a few blocks west of Kimpton Hotel Eventi. Who knows what you've been up to, but you're tired. Or stressed out from overwork and underplay. Whatever the reason, let go of it all at the in-house Spa. Sink into an Exotic Frangipani Body Nourish Wrap treatment. Indulge in an anti-aging Visible Brilliance Facial. Or choose from a variety of relaxing massages.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included with this offer.