We Love —
- Experience the electrifying vibrancy of Las Vegas and the blissful tropics of Cancun on this two-sided trip!
- Stay right on the Las Vegas Strip amidst celebrity-owned restaurants, upscale hotels, towering skyscrapers, and iconic sights at Luxor Hotel and Casino 3*.
- Then, be immersed in All Inclusive bliss at the luxurious BlueBay Grand Esmeralda Cancun 5*!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 90 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destinations —
Rising out of the sand like a neon mirage, Las Vegas is globally synonymous with gambling, rock-star luxury and a 24-hour excess that has become a brand in its own right.
Get a birds-eye view of the City of Sin on the world’s tallest observation wheel, the High Roller - named "The Must See Attraction of 2015 in Vegas" by Huffington Post.
Experience the world’s most iconic structures in miniature when you walk the Strip, from the Pyramids of Egypt at Luxor, or the Statue of Liberty at New York, New York; to the beautiful Eiffel Tower at Paris and the romantic canals at the Venetian, you can explore the world in a couple of hours.
Cancun combines the allure of quintessential Caribbean beaches with the mystique of ancient history and colourful Mexican culture. It's known as Mexico's top beach holiday destination, catering for extreme relaxation by day, and by night it lights up to offer fun, frivolity and partying into the small hours.
Whether you're a jungle explorer, a watersports enthusiast or looking for something quiet and romantic, you are sure to find the perfect balance of pure relaxation, fun-filled activities and ancient culture during your Cancun holiday.
Luxor Hotel and Casino 3* —
You will enjoy a 3 night stay in a Pyramid King Double Room on a room only basis.
Pyramid King Room
Sleeps up to
Just for you: Helicopter Flight at Night over the Las Vegas Strip
BlueBay Grand Esmeralda Cancun 5* —
You will enjoy a 7 or 10 night stay in a Standard Double Room, with All Inclusive dining
- International cuisine buffet-restaurant “Jaal-Ha” open from 7:00 till 11:00 and from 12:00 till 17:00.
- A la carte restaurant with Italian cuisine. (Booking required. Open from 18:00h a 22:00h)
- A la carte restaurant with Mexican cuisine. (Booking required. Open from 18:00h a 22:00h)
- A la carte restaurant with French cuisine. (Booking required. Open from 18:00h a 22:00h)
- A la carte seafood restaurant. (Booking required. Open from 18:00h a 22:00h)
- A la carte restaurant with cuisine specialized in American meat. (Booking required. Open from 18:00h a 22:00h)
- A la carte restaurant with Oriental cuisine. (Booking required. Open from 18:00h a 22:00h)
- Swimming pools sized 2.750m2 with separate area for kids.
- Sports bar open 24h. Snacks from 5:00 am till 7:00 am.
- Two tennis courts.
- Volleyball court.
- Golf course. It is 5 km
- Fully equipped gym.
- BlueBay Spa, sized 2.500m2 with first class service open from 9am till 7pm.
- Conference hall with capacity for up to 650 people.
- Internet room (extra charge).
- Shopping mall with boutiques, newsstand, tobacco shop and souvenir shops.
Standard Double Room
Sleeps up to
Just for you: Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour from Cancun
On arrival at Chichen Itza enjoy a buffet lunch including traditional Yucatan dishes and other specialities including beef, chicken, fish, hamburgers and a salad bar at the Mayaland Hotel before heading directly to the archaeological site via a private entrance, skipping the main lines.
You will be met by a certified tour guide who will take you on a 1.5-hour tour exploring the secrets of the ancient Mayan Civilization. The ruins of Chichen Itza are steeped in a magical history of bloody rituals of human sacrifice, a warrior culture, astrological discovery, and elaborately constructed Maya-Toltec buildings.
Sites visited on the tour include the Majestic Observatory, the Sacred Cenote - Where sacrifices once took place and the Ball Court where the Mayans played the largest and deadliest ball game in Mesoamerica. The arena is 168 meters in length and 70 meters in width with perfect acoustics. Your guided visit finishes with amazing Pyramid of Kukulcan.
The afternoon is yours to enjoy at leisure. You can take the optional horse riding excursion or return to the ruins and explore at your own pace. You can also visit the nearby Cenote Ik Kil (admission included), one of the most beautiful cenotes (a natural waterhole) in the Yucatan.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only
Your Journey —
Flights: Included with American, United, Aeromexico, British, Delta & Iberia airlines and 20kg of Checked Luggage
From London Heathrow (LHR) Departure to Las Vegas (LAS)-with 1 stopover, Via - USA, Canada & Mexico
Departure in the morning time between: 10:00-12:00 and In the Evening time between 18:00-20:00 Arrival between: 10:00-12:00 (Morning) and in the evening (18:00-20:00) (Following day)
INBOUND Departure time between: 08:00-10:00 in the morning and 18:00-20:00 in the evening Arrival between: 10:00-12:00 (Morning) and in the evening (18:00-20:00) (Following day)
From Manchester (MAN) Departure to Las Vegas (LAS)-with 1 stopover, Via – London, USA & Mexico
OUTBOUND Departure time between: 10:00-12:00 in the morning and 18:00-20:00 in the evening
INBOUND Departure time between: 10:00-12:00 in the morning and 18:00-20:00 in the evening Arrival between: 10:00-12:00 (Morning) and in the evening (18:00-20:00) (Following day)
Please Note: Checked in baggage & meals will not be included for the flight between Las Vegas & Cancun.
You may purchase the baggage with the airline by paying USD 25.00 per bag weighing 20 Kg.
Transfers: Transfers are not included