We Love —
- Award-winning interior architects Goddard Littlefair have refurbished and restored this grand building to create an elegant & comfortable space.
- Your hotel overlooks one of the most iconic sights in the city, the awe-inspiring York Minster, thought to be one of the most beautiful Gothic cathedrals in the world.
- Fully refurbished, each room in this hotel is thoughtfully furnished with simple detailing to create an elegant and inviting space for you to relax in.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
- Dean's Park: 9min / 750m by foot
- York Minster: 10min / 850m by foot
- Clifford's Tower: 15min / 1.2km by foot
- Castle Howard: 40min . 25km by car
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Just for you: Complimentary late check-out until 12pm.
Fully refurbished, each room in this hotel is thoughtfully furnished with simple detailing and rich materials such as oak and brass to create a relaxing environment.
- The Sidings Single Guest Room (16m² / max. 1 person): The Sidings guest rooms have all the design touches and detail that you will find in the original ‘house’, but they are located in a new wing, to the side of the hotel.
- The Sidings Double Guest Room (19m² / max. 2 persons): Each of these rooms are bright, modern & sleekly designed to create a pleasing haven.
- Guest Room (20m² / max. 2 persons): Unwind in sophisticated surroundings in these fully refurbished rooms, where style & comfort meet.
- Superior Twin or Double Room (21m² / max. 2 persons): Complementing the hotel’s heritage, these rooms offer comfort and luxury with intuitive technology and modern design values.
- Deluxe Double Room (30m² / max. 2 persons): A room with a view, this beautifully refurbished room offers custom details with intuitive technology to create a welcomed retreat with a view of the York city gardens.
- Junior Suite with Garden View (35m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms are open-plan havens whose large, sash windows open up onto the hotel's peaceful garden, illuminating the rooms listed interior details perfectly.
- Executive Suite (35m² / max. 2 persons): These suites feature all the charms of a Junior Suite except with a separate bedrooms & living rooms, each one tastefully furnished and a view of the iconic York Minster.