We Love —
- The Cottage in The Wood is a small, boutique hotel with an award winning restaurant - a fantastic choice for foodie couples.
- It offers sensational views across the Malvern Hills - an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - ideal for mountain biking, hiking and adventure activities.
- Our members can enjoy a welcome glass of fizz and a 3 course dinner in the acclaimed 1919 Restaurant.
Your Destination —
J.R.R. Tolkien drew inspiration from the Malvern Hills for his books The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings - standing at the top of the Malvern hills you can see the inspiration for ‘Middle earth’ in the English countryside to the East, ‘The Shire’ to the west and ‘Mordor’ in the distant black mountains.
The surrounding area is ideal for walking, cycling, and a host of adventure activities., as well as vineyard tours or cultural and historic excursions.
Why not take a day trip to admire the spa town of Great Malvern, medieval Ledbury or the regency architecture in Cheltenham?
The Cottage in the Wood 3* —
Bedrooms are situated in the Georgian stately home, the Coach House and the traditional English cottage. Charming original features remain in tact, whilst elegant contemporary decor lends a luxe touch.
An ideal choice for food lovers, the award winning restaurant offers a real taste of its surroundings on its seasonal menu.
- 30 bedrooms
- Bar / lounge
- Pets welcome in selected rooms (on request - additional fee applies)
- Free parking
- Free wifi
Please note: Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Deluxe Room.
Sleeps up to
A limited number of pet friendly rooms are available - be sure to request on booking if you want to bring your pet.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you: A 3-course meal and welcome glass of fizz at award winning restaurant: 1919
1919 Restaurant has won numerous awards for its stunning gourmet cuisine, served with panoramic Cotswolds views. Guests can expect modern British cuisine, locally sourced wherever possible.
Afternoon Tea and picnics for your day out walking are also available on request.
Please note: Booking is required for the restaurant. Please be sure to mention any food allergies or special diets when booking.
Your Journey to The Cottage in the Wood 3* —
Transport is not included in this offer.
The nearest train station is Great Malvern, which is 4.5 km from The Cottage in the Wood 3*.
Looking for more options in the UK Countryside? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now