We Love —
- Fantastic location just across the road from the Windsor Castle - your room has great views!
- Explore these historic surroundings as well as Ascot and Hampton Court Palace
- Free indulgent champagne afternoon tea for our members
Your Destination —
The hotel is well situated for nearby attractions including Legoland Windsor, Ascot Racecourse, Windsor Races, Hampton Court Palace and Saville Gardens and Kew. Windsor also offers speciality shopping and the opportunity to take a stroll in Windsor Great Park or along the River Thames.
The Harte & Garter Hotel is also the perfect base for exploring the towns and countryside of Royal Berkshire and Surrey, yet is only 40 minutes away from London city centre.
Your Hotel —
Every care has been taken to ensure that this Windsor hotel continues to retain its historic charm and, as a result, the interiors are a remarkable combination of modern and classical design.
The Harte & Garter Hotel offers 98 luxurious bedrooms, retaining some of the original features, many with unrivalled views of Windsor Castle and seven elegant private dining and meeting rooms. The Tower Bar & Brasserie serves classic British cuisine.
The original stables have been transformed into the luxury ‘Stables Spa’ with four themed treatment rooms - perfect for a weekend of indulgence to ensure you feel and look your best!
• 98 bedrooms
• Tower Bar Restaurant
• Free Wi-Fi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Castle View Room. Just for you: complimentary late check out until 1pm
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast or half board stay. Just for you: a complimentary Champagne Afternoon Tea.
The Tower Bar & Brasserie - Enjoy simple and seasonal British classics with the Executive Chef adding his own selections daily, all supporting the philosophy of using the finest and freshest local produce, cooked simply, priced sensibly. With the breathtaking views of Windsor Castle and individual service, you will have a truly memorable dining experience.
The extensive and eclectic wine list is a key feature of the hotel. In addition to the main list, which includes an impressive array by the glass, there is a small daily selection of good value wine to compliment your meal.
The Tower also offers a celebration of the English institution of afternoon tea. Enjoy perfectly cut sandwiches, freshly baked scones with jam and clotted cream, and a daily assortment of delicate fancies.
Your Time —
• Experience Showers: Offer you the choice of warm tropical rain or refreshing cool mist. The showers provide a combination of invigorating or relaxing scents that are released into the atmosphere surrounding the shower.
• Aromatic Crystal Steam Room 42ºC - 45ºC: You will be enveloped in a fine steam, enhanced with eucalyptus to aid effortless breathing and relaxation.
• Finnish Sauna 75ºC - 85ºC: The large sauna cabin accommodates up to 8 people so you can and relax whilst enjoying the spectacular light effects across the ceiling.
• Hydro Pool 36ºC - 38ºC: Shower prior to using the pool, then relax in warm, bubbling waters while the jets gently massage tired muscles and ease away any remaining stresses.
• Bucket Shower 15ºC - 20ºC: After using the thermal cabins, this is an exhilarating way of closing the pores and cleansing the skin.
• Rasul Mud Chamber 38ºC - 42ºC (prior booking only and fees apply): Special mud, selected for its nourishing quality, is applied to the face, hair and body before you are enveloped in steam to assist the absorption of vitamins and minerals. The final stage is an aromatic, tropical rain shower to wash away the mud and leave your skin soft and moisturised. The Rasul Treatment operates on a timed sequence lasting approximately 45 minutes.
Your Journey —
Driving From Central London: Take the M4 to Junction 6 then proceed on the A332 towards Windsor and follow the signs towards the town centre.
By Train: Frequent service from London Waterloo Station to Riverside Station (4 minutes walk). Paddington Station to Windsor Central Station (1 minute walk).
Airport: Heathrow only 15 minutes drive via M4/M25. Gatwick M25 junction 15 with the M4 and then Slough/Windsor.