We Love —
- Welcome to the historic city of Windsor - perfect for a culture filled break with a quintessentially British feel at the Macdonald Windsor Hotel 4*.
- Plan your day's adventures over breakfast as you admire the refined interiors of this contemporary townhouse hotel.
- Settle down in your charming Standard Room and enjoy the best of British traditions in a cosy environment when you dine at the AA rosette awarded restaurant.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Windsor enjoys a superb location and individual charm. The town’s unmistakable centrepiece is Windsor Castle itself, one of the Queen’s official residences and a pleasantly imposing English landmark.You can stroll through the charming and historic Old Town or walk along the Thames Path to Alexander Gardens.
This is a unique way to take in the impressive expanse of the Thames Valley and see Windsor Castle from a great vantage point. The world famous Eton College is also just across the Thames, where you can take a guided tour of the world-famous school that has seen no less than 17 British prime ministers pass through over the years.
- Windsor Castle: 3 min / 2 m
- The Royal Theatre: 4 min / 2 m
- Royal Ascot Racecourse: 16 min / 6.8 m
- Chessington World of Adventures: 40 min / 26.4 m
- Legoland: 10 min / 3 m
Macdonald Windsor Hotel 4* —
This contemporary townhouse's rich interior design will ensure you feel pampered and relaxed on arrival at this Macdonald Hotel. From the brand's extra special 'Signature Collection', this hotel exudes refined luxury and understated elegance in an outstanding historic location. From here, guests will be treated to unrivalled views of the changing of the guards, an award-winning restaurant and a location just 20 minutes from Heathrow Airport.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Room.
These rooms also include ample work-space, free WiFi, tea and coffee, a BOSE iPod docking station and a comfy chair for the perfect spot to catch up on emails or chill with a good book.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
Just for you:
- One complimentary glass of Prosecco per person
Dining at Caleys is relaxed and welcoming and the restaurant has been awarded an AA rosette for exceptional food and service Head Chef Gareth Long has created an inspired contemporary menu showcasing the finest, freshest locally-sourced ingredients. On Windsor High Street, Caleys is ideal for drinks, a romantic meal or family dining.
Your food will be memorable too: only the finest Scottish beef, British lamb and wild white fish are served in this Windsor restaurant, as well as an ever-growing range of specially-sourced organic food and drink.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.