We Love —
- Come and discover the breathtaking views of the Dorset coastline in this ever-popular hotel.
- Overlooking Chesil Beach in West Dorset and situated in unspoiled countryside, this World Heritage site is simply magical.
- The hotel's terrace is a perennial suntrap where,weather permitting, you can enjoy the fabulous views across the Fleet from inside the restaurant.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Jurassic Coast —
Wherever you choose to spend your leisure time in Dorset, you’ll be blown away by the breathtaking natural beauty of the area.
- Weymouth: 15min / 8.5km
- Isle of Portland: 25min / 14.5km
- Durdle Door: 40min / 32km
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
One of the first impressions you will have on arrival at the Moonfleet Manor is the stunning view. This regal Georgian manor is set on Dorset's dramatic coast, overlooking Chesil Beach and surrounded by a recognised area of outstanding natural beauty. Inside you will find a hotel whose elegant original characteristics are extenuated by quirky decor.
No matter what the weather does, fun is paramount at Moonfleet Manor. With indoor and outdoor play areas, a cinema room and heated indoor pool, the children will be entertained all day, every day.
Just for you: Late check-out
With a fantastic blend of colonial-feel furnishings and stylish modernity, there is one word that describes the rooms at Moonfleet: gorgeous.
- Double Room (max. 3 persons): With fantastic views over Moonfleet’s gardens, our standard rooms are ideal for romantic breaks...some even lead onto a balcony.
- Family Double Room (max. 4 persons): Classically elegant with period flair, our spacious family doubles are located in the historic manor house.
- 2 Bed Family Room (max. 4 persons): With separate areas for parents and children, our interconnected family rooms offer luxury, privacy and comfort...in one stylish package.
- Deluxe Family Room (max. 5 persons): Impressively decorated with quirky furnishings, our deluxe rooms provide plenty of space for family time.
- Deluxe 2 Bed Family Room (max. 5 persons): Ideal for larger families, our deluxe two-bed family rooms have plenty of extra space for relaxation and play.
- Interconnecting Family Room (max. 6 persons): This more flexible option is housed within the main house, these interconnecting family rooms incorporate two bedrooms and two bath or shower rooms.
- Coach House Room (max. 6 persons): Retreat from the main hotel, these Coach Houses include two floors and lots of room.
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY
Just for you: 2 Glasses of Prosecco