We Love —
- Surrounded by some of the Lake District's most breathtaking countryside, the luxurious Macdonald Leeming House Hotel 4* offers an extra feeling of grandeur and carries the ultimate traditional country house charm.
- Nestled deep within the fascinating Ullswater countryside, world-renowned lakes, fells and cliffs are all within walking distance.
- During their stay, our members will be accommodated in comfortable Super Deluxe Room, complete with delicious breakfast or Half Board dining!
Your Destination —
Take a trip to Penrith, just minutes away, wander around Glencoyne Bay, a place where famous English-Romantic poet William Wordsworth drew much of his inspiration, or scale the many cliffs or famous fells for a slice of the Lake District’s unrelenting beauty.
- Little Mel Fell: 4.1 km
- Glencoyne Bay (Wordsworth Point): 6.9 km
- Saint Sunday Crag: 12.8 km
- Penrith: 12.9 km
- Macdonald Old England Hotel & Spa: 31.1 km
Macdonald Hotel Leeming House 4* —
For a touch of R&R, let go of all your worries in the impressive and sensuous spa at the sister hotel, the Macdonald Old England Hotel, overlooking Lake Windermere. What's more, the hotel accepts dogs for an extra £15 a night (dependent on availability, inquire at the hotel first) - so you can bring your furry friends along for a break!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Super Deluxe Room.
Super Deluxe Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a choice between a Bed and Breakfast stay or a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in main restaurant - excludes drinks).
If you opt for a Half Board package, you can enjoy evening meals in the elegant Regency Restaurant, which showcases the finest of British cuisine and has been awarded two prestigious AA Rosettes. Showcasing classic dishes that have been prepared with the freshest, seasonal ingredients.
Please Note: the Regency Restaurant carries a smart dress code for dinner, and jeans and trainers are respectfully not permitted.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.