We Love —
- Surrounded by gardens and countryside, the luxurious Macdonald Leeming House Hotel offers an extra feeling of grandeur and has the ultimate traditional country house charm.
- Nestled deep within the fascinating Ullswater countryside, world-renowned lakes, fells and cliffs are all within walking distance.
- Our members can enjoy a relaxing stay in the heart of the Lake District and a variety of activities. Be sure to pay a visit to the 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant at the hotel for a gastronomic experience.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Take a trip to Penrith, just minutes away, wander around Glencoyne Bay, a place where famous English-Romantic poet William Wordsworth drew much of his inspiration from, or scale the many cliffs or famous fells for a slice of the Lake District’s unrelenting beauty.
- Little Mel Felll 4.1km / 7 mins
- Glencoyne Bay (Wordsworth Point) 6.9km / 10 mins
- Saint Sunday Crag 12.8km / 24 mins
- Penrith 12.9km / 17 mins
- Macdonald Old England Hotel & Spa 31.1km / 44 mins
Macdonald Hotel Leeming House 4* —
For a touch of R&R, let go of all your worries in the impressive and sensuous spa at the sister hotel, the Macdonald Old England Hotel, overlooking Lake Windermere.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
This offer is based on an upgrade to an Executive Room.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (Breakfast & 2-course evening meal served in the main restaurant - excluding drinks).
Just for you:
- A cream tea
- Welcome drink on arrival
The elegant (formal attire for dinner) restaurant at the hotel showcases the finest of British cuisine and has been awarded two prestigious AA Rosettes.