We Love —
- Located in the county of Warwickshire, full of stately homes and gardens, castles and grand Shakespearean theatres.
- This former Victorian manor offers a central location ideal for exploring the surrounding area.
- Stay in a hotel that has been carefully renovated to make the most of original characteristics, especially its large stain glass windows!
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Close by there is Warwick, with its beautifully preserved castle and the fine Regency buildings of Leamington Spa and its Pump Rooms. Other convenient places to visit are Althorp House, the home of the Spencer family, the National Space Science Centre, the Ryton Organic Gardens, and Coventry Cathedral.
- Stratford-Upon-Avon: 15min / 12km
- Warwick Castle: 25min / 20km
- Kenilworth Castle: 30min / 30km
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
For a more relaxing break, rejuvenate in the hotel's wellness area for a dip in the indoor pool or work up a sweat in the gym.
Just for you: Late check-out until noon
Each room is modern, stylish and sophisticated with beautifully designed bathrooms.
- Double / Twin Guest Room (34m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms are the perfect spot to relax amidst a modern decor.
- Superior Room (34m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms are decorated in a comfortable yet chic style with beautiful design touches.