We Love —
- Home to not only a 100 year old listed topiary garden, but an onsite 11th century church, Billesley Manor Hotel 4* provides a quintessentially British break.
- This 16th century hotel is the perfect location to explore Shakespeare's country as you'll be just minutes from Stratford.
- Our guests will have a choice between two excellent rooms, with a complimentary bottle of wine included in their stay each night!
Your Destination —
The birthplace of William Shakespeare, Stratford-upon-Avon is steeped in culture and history and one of the biggest tourism magnets of the area.
Billesley Manor Hotel 4* —
- 72 bedrooms
- 3 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon
- On-site 11th Century Church
- Health Club with Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Beauty Room
- Free WiFi
- Dog Friendly Hotel
- Free car park
- 12 miles from Warwick
- 100 Year Old Listed Topiary Garden
- Library Used by William Shakespeare
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
Choose a stay in either a Standard Room or Superior Room.
Just for you: - Complimentary late check-out during your stay.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board Stay (breakfast and dinner served daily in the main restaurant - drinks excluded)
Just for you: - 1 complimentary bottle of wine each night of your stay.
Get your day off to a great start with a signature breakfast. Choose from a traditional cooked or light continental selection, including farmhouse pork sausages, grilled back bacon, fresh fruit, flaky pastries and seeded breads. Alternatively treat yourself to a classic dish such as eggs benedict and smoked salmon or haddock.
Joys Of Spring
Here you can enjoy spring salads using the freshest seasonal leaves, a selection of sandwiches and light bites, grazing boards and wines & cocktails.
The Stuart Restaurant
Revel in the splendor of this authentic dining room which has received praised by the famed Egon Ronay. All dishes are prepared using the finest local & seasonal ingredients.
There is no more decadent way than treating yourself and someone special to afternoon tea.
The Club Bar
Enjoy drinks with a large original fireplace, garden terrace overlooking topiary gardens. Food is available all day.
Your Journey to Billesley Manor Hotel 4* —
This offer does not include transport.
Leave the M40 at junction 15 and join the A46 towards Stratford-upon-Avon. Continue for approximately nine miles past Snitterfield and the turnings for Stratford-upon-Avon. The hotel can be found by turning right off the A46 to Billesley.
Sat Nav: B49 6NF
Parking: 150 spaces
Nearest airport: Birmingham – 23 miles
Nearest train station: Stratford-upon-Avon – 3 miles
Nearest bus stop: Haselor crossroads – 1 mile (via Stagecoach No. 26)