We Love —
- The Bell is a truly unique place to stay, with quirky touches, a cosy atmosphere and delicious cuisine!
- Seven fantastic hotel bedrooms and three rustic lodges set in a garden of whimsy on the Kent and Sussex border
- An ideal base from which to explore the gems of the South East - Hastings, Tunbridge Wells and Rye are all nearby
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Home to medieval villages and beautiful coastline, East Sussex is a popular spot with Londoners whenever the sun comes out. Explore the cobbled streets of Rye, wander around historic Battle or Hastings, forever associated with the Norman invasion of 1066.
- Batemans 5.4 miles
- Battle Abbey 11 miles
- Go Ape! 3 miles
- Bewl Water Country Park 5 miles
- Rye 20 miles
- Hastings 17 miles
- Tunbridge Wells 10 miles
Your Hotel —
Warm and comfortable, The Bell is the kind of place where long evenings begin. Offering guests the choice between rooms and lodges, all based within an old coaching inn. The award-winning property boasts individually styled accommodation full of charming quirks, from exposed brick walls to free-standing copper baths!
Here, you can expect rich and varied cuisine based on a delicious seasonal menu. The pub serves a selection of ales and provides a wonderful atmosphere in which to unwind.
You can add extra relaxation to your stay with an in-room treatment from Shhh Therapy. A fully qualified and insured therapist will treat you from the luxury of your own room!
- 11 rooms
- Pets allowed
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Classic Double Room or a Lodge.
- Kingsize or superking size beds with handmade Somnus mattresses
- (Moon Wild and Hush of the Trees can be booked as superking or twin beds)
- Freeview flat screen TV
- En-suite bathrooms
- Luxury “Love & More” toiletries
- Complimentary WiFi
- All the lodges have sofa beds
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
After a cosy night’s sleep, enjoy The Bell’s hearty breakfast featuring delicious choices such as kippers, The Bell full English Breakfast or Eggs Benedict Royale.
The menus change with the seasons and availability of fresh ingredients - meaning you can expect uncomplicated, un-rushed British food sourced from local farms and suppliers.
Warming, comfortable and with a hint of quirk, the bar is the kind of place where long evenings begin. Where they end is never certain!
Your Time —
Book a calming treatment from within the comfort and privacy of your own room. After an initial consultation, a qualified therapist will indulge you with a full spa style body treatment, a facial or a bespoke body massage - perfect after a day exploring the countryside!
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
The Bell Inn