We Love —
- Glewstone Court 4* is a charming Grade II listed hotel, featuring 9 individually styled bedrooms, an award-winning restaurant and a pretty courtyard.
- This Georgian country manor house is set in 2 acres of lush grounds with stunning views over the Herefordshire countryside.
- Our members benefit from a King Room stay, with a choice between a nightly 3-course dinner or a 6-course tasting menu on the first night, followed by 3-course dinners on every additional night of their stay!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Hereford Cathedral (13.9 miles)
After Welsh marauders torched the original Saxon cathedral, the Norman rulers of Hereford erected a larger, grander cathedral on the same site, which was subsequently remodelled in a succession of medieval architectural styles. The signature highlight is the magnificent Mappa Mundi, a single piece of calfskin vellum intricately painted with some rather fantastical assumptions about the layout of the globe in around 1290. The same wing contains the world's largest surviving chained library of rare manuscripts manacled to the shelves.
Hereford Cider Museum (14 miles)
Displays at this brewery and museum cover cider-making history. Here, you can sample the delicious modern brews. Look for the fine costrels (mini barrels) used by agricultural workers to carry their wages, which were partially paid in cider.
Wye Valley (3.5 miles)
The Wye Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is an internationally important protected landscape straddling the border between England and Wales. It is one of the most dramatic and scenic landscape areas in southern Britain.
Glewstone Court 4* —
The Homewood family recognise that the attraction of this charming Country House Hotel and Restaurant lies not only in its location and splendour, but in making guests feel truly ‘at home’ with a warm, friendly welcome, character-filled comfortable lounges, open fires, individually styled bedrooms, a relaxing Mediterranean Garden and breath-taking views.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
This offer is based on a stay in a King Room.
King Room (Shelley, Keats, Austen or Byron Room)
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
During their stay, our members may choose between the two following Half Board options:
1) Full daily breakfast and a 3-course dinner served every night of stay
2) Full daily breakfast, 6-course taster served on the 1st night and a 3-course dinner on each additional night of stay
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.