We Love —
- The Brooks Country House 4* in Herefordshire is a historic Georgian countryhouse defined by affordable luxury and British countryside bliss.
- Choose from fabulous rooms and enjoy a variety of delicious dining options depending on the length of your stay, with breakfast included!
- Make the most of this incredible property and all it offers, from a vineyard to a heated outdoor pool and an excellent lounge.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
The Brooks Country House 4* is a beautiful 22 bedroom Georgian manor house situated between Hereford and Ross on Wye. Set amongst endless acres in the Wye Valley – noted as an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty – the manor gazes out to a vast landscape of former parkland, today owned by the National Trust.
Brooks Country House 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Double/Twin Room or Four Poster Room.
Sleeps up to
Four Poster Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- Dinner for two on the first night
- Afternoon tea for two on the second day
There is a charming guest lounge with cosy sofas and a big fireplace to curl up to - the ideal place to read a book or indulge in afternoon tea. The bar is well stocked with wine, spirits, beers and locally sourced cider including the manor's own house wine, which is grown in the on-site ‘Pengethley Estate’ vineyard.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —