We Love —
- The Forbury is a boutique hotel in Reading. Housed in a listed property built in 1911 in Forbury Gardens, at the heart of the city, the 5-star hotel embodies pure luxury and opulence.
- Delve into the beauty of Berkshire: the impressive Roman ruins of Silchester, the rolling hills of South Downs & the imposing turrets of Windsor Castle are waiting to be explored.
- When dining in Cerise Restaurant, the food and beverage philosophy mirrors the grandeur of its architecture and design.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Reading, Berkshire —
- North Wessex Downs: 20min / 6miles
- Silchester Roman City Walls & Amphitheatre: 35min / 12miles
- Bray (home to a string of Michelin-starred restaurants): 35min / 19miles
- Ascot: 40min / 15.6miles
- Windsor Castle: 45min / 20.2miles
- Oxford: 1hr / 27miles
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Guestrooms at The Forbury feature bespoke designer furniture by William Yeoward, sumptuous fabrics and state-of-the-art Bang & Olufsen audio-visual systems. Superior bedrooms have added luxuries, such as underfloor heating and walk-in showers, and the Forbury Suite features a freestanding teardrop bath and steam room.
- Superior Room (25m² / max. 3 persons): Each lavishly-appointed en-suite bedroom contains all you would expect and more, including a state-of-the-art Bang and Olufsen audio-visual system, Molton Brown toiletries and Nespresso coffee machines.
- Junior Suite (25m² / max. 3 persons): A copper bath in the centre of the bedroom, a four poster bed, private dining table for six or a separate living room are just a few reasons to upgrade to one of the junior suites or suites.
- Suite (30m² / max. 4 persons): With attention to the smallest but finest detail and an overall sense of opulence and luxury, your stay at The Forbury promises an indulgent and relaxing experience.
- The Forbury Suite (50m² / max. 5 persons): Why not choose the Forbury Suite, offering a four poster bed, deep set free standing bath with steam room and a dining area for a romantic dinner for two in the privacy of your own room
- One Bedroom Apartment (70m² / max. 2 persons): With The Forbury Hotel offering next door service including the Cerise Restaurant and bar, you will have everything you need at your doorstep.
- Two Bedroom Apartment (78m² / max. 2 persons): Make yourself at home in your fully equipped kitchen which includes a dishwasher, great views of Reading, WiFi & a full hotel cleaning service.
- The Penthouse (148m² / max. 2 persons): Full length glass windows provide spectacular views across the city skyline with generous balconies. With its own sauna, Bang and Olufsen sound and visual system and luxurious interior, the Penthouse is the ultimate place to stay in Reading.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Just or you: A complimentary fruit platter & A bottle of wine upon arrival
The Bar menu is new for 2016 and offers all day dining in the cocktail bar or outside in the Secret Garden. The hotel's attentive staff aim to cater for all occasions and tastes.