We Love —
- Portsmouth is an excellent example of a coastal city which has capitalised on its proud and interesting history.
- This Grade II-listed building is over flowing with character and history & this historic hotel is intertwined with the royal family.
- Each room alludes to Ye Spotted Dogge Inne's long history and is brimming with unique charm.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
This offer includes an Annual Dockyard Pass per person per stay which includes access to the Mary Rose & HMS Victory.
- Spinnaker Tower (Sail-Like Tower with Panoramic Views): 15 minutes / 1km
- HMS Warrior: 15 minutes / 1.2km
- Historic Harbour: 20 minutes / 1.5km
Ye Spotted Dogge —
- 6 Rooms
- Breakfast Room
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Please note that this hotel is adults only.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Double Room which will be allocated upon arrival.
This bright room is styled in the image of a country house with Windsor Chairs & flower wallpaper, however the bathroom is anything but traditional with a extra-deep Boch bath & shower. Facilities include tea & coffee making facilities, a mini-bar and luxurious Egyptian Cotton.
This sleekly designed room can be found on the first floor. Its richly decorated red wallpaper contrasts beautifully with the soft grey panelling while the large four poster bed promises a peaceful nights sleep ahead. As the name suggests, this room pays homage to Britain's love affair with the far East.
On the second floor you will find a characterful room with a sloping ceiling and exposed wood beams. Relax on your elaborately hand-carved Tudor bed and make the most of your modern bathroom with a Philip Starck designer bath.
This regal room is dominated by king-sized walnut bed and looks out onto a peaceful garden view. A standout feature of this room is the free-standing bath and period fireplace hidden behind an elaborately carved room divider.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you: A complimentary glass of champagne upon arrival & a cocktail in the bar.
Your Journey to Ye Spotted Dogge —
Transport is not included in this offer.
Ye Spotted Dogge
This offer includes a 24 hour parking permit per day of your stay.
Distance between Portsmouth Harbour Train Station & Ye Spotted Dogge: 5 minutes / 1.5km by car or 15 minutes / 1km by foot.