We Love —
- Nothing compares to the thrill of the British Grand Prix. Witness it this year at the Silverstone Circuit, a once-in-a-lifetime experience for any Formula 1 lover.
- Enjoy VIP hospitality while at the race, including a full breakfast and buffet lunch, a complimentary bar and an afternoon tea.
- Choose from two coveted tickets - the Qualifying race (Saturday 7th July 2018) or the ultra-exciting Raceday event (Sunday 8th July 2018). Or, why not make a weekend of it and opt for both?
British Grand Prix 2018 —
Sample Itinerary —
8.00am Facility Opens
8.30am Breakfast is served
11.00am Bar Opens
11.30am Lunch is served
1.00pm F1 British Grand Prix
3.00pm Afternoon Tea is served
5.05pm Last orders at the bar
5.35pm Bar closes
Platinum Package —
As part of your exciting Platinum Package, you will be entitled to the following added extras to enhance your experience at the British Grand Prix:
- Circuit Admission
- Silverstone Six Grandstand Seat
- VIP Hospitality Admission
- Centre Transfer Admission
- Hot Breakfast, full buffet lunch and afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar including champagne*, beers, wine and
- soft drinks
- Souvenir race programme and Silverstone FM radio
- Car parking (1 per 2 guests)
- VIP hostess table service
- Additional terrace seating area
Silverstone Six Restaurant —
For breakfasts, guests will enjoy a choice of a Full English Breakfast or a Continental Breakfast, accompanied by fruits, cereals and juices.
For the buffet lunch, guests can expect a plethora of sumptuous options defined by quintessentially British flavours.