We Love —
- Chicheley Hall is a historically rich, Grade I listed mansion set out in the sticks, in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- It's secluded location is ideal for those seeking respite away from the rest of the bustling English town.
- Guests can enjoy exploring the rolling countryside, a selection of well-appointed double rooms and a spot of afternoon tea on the 18th century estate.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
It’s England’s Home County, home to the famous Bletchley Park, and is the perfect answer for those yearning for peace and quiet.
Lap up the history and natural beauty surrounding you, in the depths of one of Buckinghamshire's biggest towns, Milton Keynes.
- Emberton Country Park 5.9km / 7 mins
- Gulliver's Land 8.8km / 13 mins
- Bletchley Park 17.2km / 17 mins
- London 88.6km / 1 hour 37 mins
Chicheley Hall —
The ideal spot for adults on a romantic break, the hotel houses a boutique collection of 48 rooms. Each boasting the very best of Buckinghamshire's countryside views.
Kick back and soak up the air of elegance, luxury and comfort, with one of the bar's hand-made cocktails. Get active outdoors with a sail on Heron Waters, Emerton Country Park or spend a low-key afternoon nibbling on a traditional afternoon tea.
- Number of rooms: 48
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Breakfast Buffet
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Room Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Centre
- Banquet Room
- Conference Facilitie
- Wedding Venue
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on either a Guest or Superior Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
Guests can choose between:
- Bed and Breakfast stay in a Superior or Guest Room
- Half Board stay in Superior or Guest Room . (Breakfast and evening meal served in main restaurant - excludes drinks).
Guests on a Half Board Offer: Daily Breakfast and an Afternoon Tea (per person, per stay) is also on offer, with the addition of Dinner each night.
*Afternoon Tea has to be redeemed on the day of arrival between 1:30pm and 4:30pm*
Your Journey to Chicheley Hall —
Transport is not included in this offer.
Chicheley Hall Address: