We Love —
- Beechfield House 4* is an independent country hotel, complete with a fine dining restaurant, luxuriously stylish bedrooms and lovely gardens.
- It is perfectly placed close to a number of wonderful local National Trust properties as well as the delightful towns and villages of Castle Combe, Bradford on Avon and Avebury.
- During their stay, our members will be accommodated in a Classic Room, complete with a choice between daily breakfast and a half board package!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
There is so much to see and do around and about Beechfield House. The hotel is within easy reach of a wealth of historic, scenic, and sporting attractions. In whichever direction you head, leave the main roads behind you and you'll quickly find yourself in idyllic Wiltshire countryside. Wiltshire is peppered with farms, local pubs, and pretty former wool towns and villages. Explore nearby Bradford-on-Avon, Castle Combe, Corsham, Devizes and the National Trust village of Lacock.
Beechfield House Hotel 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Classic Room.
Just for you:
- Complimentary late check-out at 1 pm
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a choice between a Bed and Breakfast stay or a Half Board Dining Basis (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
Just for you:
- £25 voucher per person per night to use on bar meals and a la carte menus (for Half Board only)
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only. Children will only be booked on a bed and breakfast board basis. Any dinners or additional meals they consume at the hotel will be payable locally.
In addition, if guests staying on a Half Board basis spend more than £25 per person on their included dinner, they will be required to pay the difference at the hotel.
Your Time —
The hotel is also home to an outdoor swimming pool, which can be enjoyed by guests during the summer months!
Please Note: The hotel's pool is seasonal and will be closed during the winter months