We Love —
- Enjoy a central location in Manchester on the historic Portland Street at Townhouse Hotel Manchester 4*, housed in what was once a Victorian cotton warehouse.
- Manchester is a distinctive and lively city, offering something to please everyone with its vibrant nightlife, amazing restaurants and wealth of cultural activities.
- Choose from a Classic Room or a Suite, and upgrade to Half Board to dine at the hotel's charming restaurant each evening.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Situated within easy reach of Manchester Piccadilly Station, as well as the Manchester Opera House, Art Gallery, Arndale shopping complex, and historic Albert Square plus Manchester Central Convention Centre and the Bohemian Northern Quarter both only a 5 minute stroll from the hotel, Townhouse Hotel Manchester 4* is perfectly located for those wishing to immerse themselves in the culture, history, and nightlife of this lively city.
- Manchester Art Gallery: 160m
- Manchester Palace Theatre: 450m
- Albert Square: 500m
- Bridgewater Hall: 600m
- Arndale Centre: 700m
- Affleck's Palace: 750m
- Manchester Opera House: 850m
- People's History Museum: 1km
Townhouse Hotel Manchester 4* —
- 85 bedrooms.
- Award-winning brasserie-style restaurant and bar.
- 8 versatile meeting and function rooms.
- Intimate wedding facilities for up to 70 guests.
- Convenient location for access to Manchester city centre.
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Classic Room or Suite
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay. You may upgrade to Half Board dining at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Have a quintessentially British experience by opting for an Afternoon Tea. It's a true treat!
Your Journey to Townhouse Hotel Manchester 4* —
Transport is not included in this offer.
101 Portland Street, Manchester M1 6DF